On MyTVOnline even if you had a subscription which allows multiple concurrent lines, the app displays a big popup window on screen if you’re watching one channel as a scheduled recording on another channel is about to start. You can either switch to the other channel and allow the recording to happen, or stick where you are and cancel the scheduled recording.
Saying that, my version of MyTVOnline is v2, whereas I think they’ve released v4 now, so maybe it’s changed since. I wouldn’t know as, of course, I don’t ever use my Z8 for such things
I was in a Glasgow pub and a guy came in, offering to sell a video recorder (probably stolen from a home nearby). While he was going around the tables, the landlord must have called the polis. They arrived tout de suite and huckled him before he had even completed his tour. Surprisingly efficient.
Haha, I remember people coming around asking if we wanted to buy any meat I never took them up on the offer, but there must’ve been people who did otherwise they wouldn’t have kept doing it.
I worked in the Doublet, Park Road for a year or so and the meat sellers arrived every Friday night. They sold enough to keep coming back. I presume it was some sort of surplus from the meat market. Or maybe condemned stuff… None of their regular customers disappeared.
IPTV illegal ??. ..No of course not .. Netflix, subscriber Cable TV ,Free TV ,SFRTV BBC iPlayer etc etc are all IPTV and perfectly legal when watched by the target audience using a valid subscription ..which will include the decryption access key code . They become illegal when they are viewed by bootlegged software using keys owned by the company licenced to transmit…without their permission. . Watching programmes which are not encrypted is not illegal ..even if one is not the target audience. .. A general principle being that if the owner allows his goat to wander anyone can milk it … .But if you have to pick the lock on the shed to let it wander ..that’s theft. So I have no remorse in looking at satellite BBC TV in France or in Ireland ..