SFN Radio show - we need your help!

Hi Catharine, I be happy to offer something on the Cat welfare front

Wishing you all the best for great success!

Hi Again,

I just thought I'd put another link in..this is a Youtoob featuring Willie Austen a buddy of long standing , who with Paul Stenton and his talented musical family come to Herault every Summer to do Gigs.

I stood in for Paul at a Private Party in Clermont L'Herault (34 ) last year.... did quite well as I only have 4 fingers on each hand...Paul has 20!!!!

Do check out this Vid it has a great sequence but if you wanna hear some very tasty stuff check the guys' other vids in the right hand column!

Oh yeah...crank it op!

Ron

Aha, finally managed to log in via FB - as I said over there, I'm part of a Franco-British Electro-Rock trio called "Eutectik". We have some studio demos to listen to, plus a couple of videos created by a local painter and graphic designer. I'd be happy to do an interview for SFN if you are interested. Have a look at www.facebook.com/eutectique (We changed to a "k" afterwards!). See us in action at www.youtube.com/eutectik. Next gig is on Friday the 27th April in Mayenne town.

sorry again...not sure if the links work...But this is DIRTY PLUM French dudes from Aquitaine ...should be able to listen if you are a subscriber to MySpace... they are super cool and have a plane...

oops sorry forgot ..This is DIRTY PLUM they are based near you I think.... funky sounds...you can hear them on MySpace

@ Catharnie of the airwaves....

Here is a link to Chris' CD baby ( punctuation Birks! ) I think its coming out on Amazon, Napster, Itunes...etc...or for a small fee Chris is happy to come and sing it for you Chez Vous.

haha! thought it might!

Cool - it was the cheese that swung it...

Hi Catharine, he lives in London but is a regular visitor here, he was formally in a band with Freddy Mercury, is a well known Art Director for Advertisements and music videos and Gigs with the likes of Eddie 'Knock on Wood 'Floyd' etc. ... speaks French.... eats a lot of Cheese...the album is excellent....

Thanks Ron, that's just the kind of stuff we need. Is he in France by any chance?

Chris Chesney

Yes, yes thrice yes.... I'd like to see some air time for Chris Chesney, who has just released a new album...he's not a member here, does that matter? I have the album and links to various sites...

Very best of luck!