Share your pet photos!

Here’s a bit of fun, let’s share some photos of our pets! :dog2::dog::smiley_cat::cat2::racehorse::snake:

All of our pets are named after characters from film/TV or books, see if you can guess where they came from!

1 Like

This is Hector our Rhodesian Ridgeback, he feels the cold so likes a nice sweater!

13 Likes

Dexter who likes to climb on your head and sit in uncomfortable places!

8 Likes

Lafayette, just cute.

11 Likes

Barrabas the 10kg tabby.

5529-2

10 Likes

My dogs and guests

7 Likes

We once spent a weekend at Lady Sarah McCorquodale‘s house(Lady Di’s sister) They too had a Rhodesian Ridgeback called Hector. Lovely dog.

3 Likes

Our menagerie (past and present)…

9 Likes

More guests and my own

7 Likes

I forgot one, this is Twin

7 Likes

We have no pets of our own now… last tortoise died in UK before moving over…

but, we do have visitors from time to time …

8 Likes

batman.

They seem to love coming indoors…often mothers bring their babies to view the mad English… :relaxed:

3 Likes

we had thm in the loft but the anti mouse / rat repellents affect them too so they stay away. they dont like the sound either.

Aha… that could be why they are no longer in our cellar…we put the pingers in there a while ago. At first, we had pipistrelle bats, horseshoe bats and another that I failed to identify, but it was very different to the other two varieties… they seem to have left the cellar and moved into the attics… (and our bedrooms/bathrooms on occasion)… although we only seem to find pipistrelles nowadays…

1 Like

we have 8 it total plugged in around the place. no corner left untouched.

Oh James… your cat is so very like Mimi… who used to visit us regularly from next door. She died last year and OH and I felt her loss as if she had been our own.

4 Likes

My Two lovelies…x :slight_smile:

10 Likes

None of them is actually mine but they’re always close by.

8 Likes

Hello James.

Have you seen Ricky Gervais’ new stand up show called Humanity? It’s on Netflix. He does a joke about Rhodesian Ridgebacks - it’s very funny!

2 Likes