Share your pet photos!

Our family dog was a collie when I was growing up. Wonderful dogs. I still miss her 30 years later.

3 Likes

No I’ll find it!

1 Like

Thats the problem with pets Mandy, they don’t last long enough :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I know. I’ve already lost too many. It’s heartbreaking.

Considering an elephant as my next pet - impractical perhaps but at least it will outlive me :grinning:

2 Likes

Brilliant!

2 Likes

One of our cats, Roger and the dog, Syd

7 Likes

Or a Giant Tortoise Mandy, they last quite a long time :thinking:

2 Likes

Not looking her best😿

6 Likes

Kittens looking in (not mine though I have adopted one ) !

5 Likes

Here is the little sweetie I adopted, she has only half a back paw .
Kitty and her Teddy Tiger :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And this is a cat I ‘share’ when I am visiting my ‘partner’ :slight_smile: A lovely fat laid back fella ( I mean the cat of course) :rofl:

7 Likes

I thought she’d been shaved for a minute!

Haha…she looks quite chilled now though

6 Likes

Ideally he should have a hat too as I am told most heatr loss is through the head ! :wink:

1 Like

He looks a ‘snooty’ chap ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have those too, they come into my bedroom in the grenier !

1 Like

Awwww…they do kind of leave a lasting impression…(for good or for bad…!) I couldn’t imagine life without them… I don’t know what I will do when the day comes that I find myself Border Collieless…whether I’ll go back to UK for a puppy or find a puppy here…My boy the youngest is seven this year so all paws crossed I’ve got years of fun yet before I have to think about it…xxx

When friends go away, we visit another Mimi twice a day… give and get lots of cuddles… plus we make sure she is eating properly.

When her owners return, she treats them haughtily for a week or two, then relents…

6 Likes

strong text
The previous pair (Black Lab. and GSD) and the current couple (Beauceron X and Porcelaine Gascon)

7 Likes

We have Cao, a choccie lab, Nicco our berger blanc suisse puppy, Meggie, Lisa, Domino, Buster and Scoobi our cats…

7 Likes