Share your pet photos!

‘Bijou’, enjoys taking B & B for a stroll. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

This is our big black Marvin and his inseperable little friend, three-legged Billy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Also Billy with his other best friend, another three-legged, Bob.

7 Likes

This one of my brother’s pet foxes… sorry for the poor quality of the photo… I’ve got some daytime shots somewhere, but mostly Nutmeg and the others come out at night…

6 Likes

Beautiful :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Finally got around to posting mine. First is Kitty Cat “helping” unpack the shopping and second is Denzel “helping” with the washing up.

6 Likes

And here they both are just looking gorgeous!

5 Likes

Marvellous how animals can cope like this and be so loving too, of course they are getting lots of love and cuddles from you, it helps ! :slight_smile:

What cuties, they certainly love posing :wink:

1 Like

DSC01580a

Chez nous…no room on the sofa for us!

12 Likes

Wott Youz Doin’ wiv ower Dug ? :thinking::grinning:

Looks really cosy there for them Peter, a real laid back set of pets :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol…so cute…what is it with cats and bags and boxes…Many moons ago I also had cats as well as dogs…I remember having a visitor once and one of my cats made herself at home in her enormous handbag whilst we were talking…x :slight_smile:

1 Like

It might look serene but there is an uneasy truce regarding who gets to use the cat basket.

In case you are thinking that we are slightly mean having two cats and one cat basket when they don’t want to share I would like to reassure you that we have plenty of accommodation available but, being cats, they don’t always (ever?) wish to play by the rules we lay down. For a long time the one on the right (Zag) favoured an old cardboard box and would not be enticed into a basket. The one on the left (Zig) favoured perching on top of the kitchen units. Then Zig took up residence in the basket so Zag suddenly decided to turf her out, for a while they swapped basket and box, now they have both decided they like the basket but spend some time trying to outstare the other before giving up and settling down.

Bloody Cats! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Had a pair like that once upon a time, sisters but they would try and push one another off setee, chairs, laps etc; This would be followed by stand up boxing, spitting and then 5 minutes later they would be curled up together serene and purring ! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Nutmeg and Phoebe are great friends…

8 Likes

Our 2 are not the best of friends. This looks like quite a cute photo but it’s not. They both just wanted the same spot on the desk next to hubby!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

IMG_20180210_155422

I wish this grenouille were for real. He or she is a total dear, and impregnably anglophile. His/her avatar lives beside our WC.

2 Likes

Well it’s that time of year… these are not exactly pets, but they live along the stream that crosses our garden and during the March mating season we mount guard to stop them being stolen. We are very attached to them and their croaking…

P1090272

7 Likes

Heavens… why would they be stolen ??