Should the past be allowed to come back and bite you?

Yesterday’s news Jane, he never really had enough support to get through the first round.:grinning:

Peter_Goble, post:60, topic:26016"
[of Sam Gyimah] I’m sorry. I liked and respected him

Yes Peter, me too. Much more balanced than that bleeding gobby cretin Quasimodo whatever - can’t stand the evil tw@t.

Well, he did threaten teachers with the sack for doing exactly what he did. Class A hypocrisy.

1 Like

As they are employed by right-wing media I wouldn’ count on it.

I agree with your analysis completely, but most of us here show ourselves up to twats (on occasion) by inadvertence. This time we see a theoretically unashamed junkie, with an ego trip on his ‘3" solid silver pipe’ (I suppose that could be worth an extra comment but I will desist) announcing it to the world.

Must be a politician? Which Party do you think?

Must be a politician? Which Party do you think?

Labour or change UK, but then could be lib dems or god forbid the greens.

Well I find it very strange too, especially as the chap provides a home electrical service… very foolish to admit that he is a drug taker. Not someone I would have a lot of confidence in !

https://pink-electrique.com/

I’m still trying to work out if it was genuine or ironic.

Or just plain stupid.

If someone is going to leave their web site fixed along with their profile then its common sense not to make foolish remarks. Would you trust someone with your electrics after a statement like that ? I wouldn’t !

2 Likes

No, I’d certainly be wary but it’s his other half that’s the electrician isn’t it? Even so I doubt they’d be top of my list for work.

Happily he’s not in my area and I try to do electrics myself.

I would imagine the feelings of being untouchable that I understand drug takers to feel would perhaps lower inhibitions when it comes to making remarks on a forum. Perhaps it was typed whilst under the influence.
As I’ve never taken drugs then my statement could be wrong and I’m willing to be enlightened.

After experiencing 2 french electricians, i wouldnt trust any electricans. Never mind one that is flying on coca.

@Norman_Clark “…most of us here show ourselves up to (be) twats (on occasion) by inadvertence…”

That thought did come to my mind ruefully, Norman, and you were right to point it out to moi. :roll_eyes::zipper_mouth_face::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No Paul, they are both electricians. “Geoff has more than 40 years experience as an electrician in the UK, North Africa, Asia and in France.”

Ah

I thought he was having a laugh. If it is true it is worrying

He did