Sky Cards EU

Can't see how Simon is being 'abrasive, don't be so touchy Peter !

I've been using live streaming channels for years in order to get free Sky & BT etc channels.

Hi Simon, I’ve also sent you a friend request. Would be very interested to hear about this TV company you use!

Simon,

I sent you a friend request so I could send a PM .. I would love to know how you do that.

As far as Sky is concerned I live at my mother in law's house .. But I would prefer to do something legal instead of this. Not to mention that it might cost less..!

I'm not being abrasive Peter I'm trying to help you by establishing what you're looking for!

I have all the channels you've listed plus many, many more e.g. all the Sky Sports and Sky Movie Channels, BT Sports, BEiN Sports, Golf Channel, massive updated video on demand video library etc etc.

I pay 19,57€ per month and have been using my particular supplier for about 18 months now - really pleased and no problems (and I'm not easy to please!!).

Lots of companies provide all the Sky channels you've mentioned without the need for a Digibox/Card at some ridiculous monthly sub.

If anyone would like details feel free to PM me - except of course you Peter! I would have put the details on SFN but Peter has rather put me off....

I hope this clarifies the point for you Peter :-)

Simon, you are being very abrasive, so cool it please.

Sky 1, Sky 2, Sky Arts, Sky Living, Sky Atlantic, etc. and indeed all the many channels that are not available on Freeview

If you wish more details, have a look at the Radio Times and see what is listed under Satellite and Cable.

I hope this clarifies this point for you.

ONLY available via SKY - like what ?

Hi Steve

Legit?

Depends what you mean?

Does Sky know what they are doing? Of course, since they are based in the UK and Sky could easily stop them if they so chose. Bear in mind that the user fee goes to Sky not to this company.

Will they abuse my financial details. Don't know and that is the question. MY guess is that they are OK but I was wondering if anyone had experience of them.

Hi Simon

The simple answer is that there are programs that I wish to watch that are ONLY available via Sky.

As for the illegal bit, well of course you are right, save that Sky are perfectly well aware that people have their Sky boxes in Europe and provided that you do not rub their noses in it, they are very happy to take your money, which by the way is a substantial part of their income.#

In fact, it is illegal under EU rules to restrict the viewing of TV channels, provided you pay the licence fee, and that includes the BBC (and others) policy of restricting access to their I-Player services. Nobody has got around to challenging this so far as I am aware but that does not make their position legal

All companies offering Sky in France have a similar disclaimer.

No experience of this company but...you cannot legally use Sky Digiboxes / Viewing Cards outside the UK.

Anyway - why would you pay the exorbitant costs of Sky when there are other much, much cheaper ways to watch UK TV channels in France?

They say this on their website

"Please do not contact Sky directly even if the number appears on screen. Sky may cancel you subscription if you do this. If this happens we are not responsible and you may need to purchase a new Sky card."

Doesn't fill me full of confidence that they are 100% legit