So who would you vote for in France

If you had the vote in france who would you vote for…Le Pen?

1 Like

Barack Obama (about as much chance as me getting a vote) :thinking:

3 Likes

Here are the ones I’m NOT voting for: Mélenchon, Fillon, Le Pen.
I think this year rather than doing what most French people usually do and voting in a fairly fantaisiste way in the first round, we had better be serious from the off, the FN always are.

2 Likes

Anyone bar La Blonde !

I find it perverse that a country once occupied by fascists could even consider voting for her. As an immigrant, she makes me sick to the stomach.

5 Likes

Me thinks that they should hand over the presidency to Brussels, they have got more chance of sorting out the country’s woes then the choice of what is on the ballot paper.

1 Like

Melenchon, he’s the only one to really care about ecology in an efficient way, students and women. Austerity is not the solution here and he understood it well. Too bad he has a bad reputation because the media don’t like him, a bit like Bernie Sanders : almost the same ideas but "too old, not that handsome and a bit grumpy.
I do not see how Hamon could change anything as he is stuck with the PS (Hollande’s government), how would he get rid of El Khomri law if she is still in the government, same think for Valls etc.
As for the other candidates … hahaha !

En Marche

1 Like

Le Pen.

2 Likes

can I ask why?

I believe from various interviews I have seen she truly believes in France as a nation, she wants the best for the people of France, she wants to control immigration etc.

2 Likes

The same way I feel about Traitor Corbyn and his ex girlfriend that racist hypocrite Diane Abbot.

3 Likes

Tell me please what racist really means…or have I not described it in my last e mail!!!

What email? Diane abbot has in the past made anti white racist comments, she also has a penchant for twisting facts.

2 Likes

`ouch…

Traitor Corbyn? What do you mean? I would have thought that someone with as far right views and beliefs as you claim to have would condescend to acknowledge his existence. Surely you should save your insults for when Labour actually come up with a viable leader of the opposition. I suppose you’re just keeping your hand in until that day arrives. With your strong support for Farrage, Trump and now Le Pen, thank goodness you’re not someone I come across in everyday life. Insults without substance or proof is easy on a forum, I wonder what you’re really like in reality?

5 Likes

David I agree with you!!!

about the three scary people.

It happens from time to time! :slight_smile:

Its your assumption That I am far right in my politics, Its well known that Corbyn was a supporter of that terrorist group the IRA, even invited Gerry Adams and Sinn Féin to the palace of Westminster after the Brighton bombings. Even supported the the campaign to overturn convictions of the terrorists who bombed Israeli embassy in London. Stated facts therefore not insults. What am I like in real life? I have a mixture of friends with opposing views, race and sexuality, maybe that makes me a bad person in your opinion but quite frankly sir, I don’t give a damn for your opinions of me.

3 Likes

That’s good. Thank you for replying. Life’s good.

2 Likes