Stella, I wonder what your thought might be about when I can contact the notaire the realtor has indicated we will use if I do decide to purchase the property. Should I wait to see what the engineer finds? I’m of a mind that it might be good to notify him about the upcoming structural survey. Just not sure when to ‘butt in’ and when to let things be.
Hi Helen, Yes, I’ve been given all of the required except the sewer which the seller has agreed to and will provide now that I’ve requested it… It was interesting to not have that, as it’s required. The lack of this has kind of made me feel a bit like I need to pore over all of the documents and wish I could trust the realtor…but of course, he represents the seller.
Not sure when I’ll see that report though and kind of wondering when to ask for it. The compromis does need to be revised, to reflect this too. Haven’t seen that yet. Hmmmm.