The Benefits of Vaccination (with thread drift...)

Yes - but it also needs all of us to change our lifestyles, and moreover campaign and vote for the necessary radical change. My point is that it’s easy to ‘follow the science’, and to criticise others for not doing so - but perhaps we need to temper our criticism if indeed our own willingness to follow the science through to action is conditional on it not being too challenging or inconvenient.

1 Like

Won’t make a jot of difference to the natural world of which we cannot control. The moon is on a wobbly orbit and will cause more flooding in around 10 years time. Eating more vegetables or cycling to work is not going to change it.

3 Likes

Thank goodness we are at 420 m. Perhaps we will become an island though.

But isn’t that a bit easy - saying oh it’s all the natural world.
What about the Amazon being chopped down to graze cattle or grow soya or whatever it is they feed the chickens we may have with our roast dinner. It is all connected and we really are saying a massive f*** you to future generations if we don’t change.

4 Likes

Got it in one.

1 Like

Yes of course, its not all the natural world, man is doing a 1st class job of ruining the rest.
What I was meaning is cutting a bit of CO2 is not going to stabilise the temperature and climate.

That does not mean we should not change our ways on pollution of our oceans and stopping the use of priority chemicals.

https://www.goesfoundation.com/

1 Like

You can’t vaccinate the way out of a pandemic…early on doctors realised there was a respiratory phase and then a hyper inflammatory phase and recognised many off label therapeutics and began using them…treated symptoms as they saw them and treated accordingly and many got threatened with losing their licences…these doctors were saving 85% to 100% of their patients…

Those who recovered from the natural infection (whether it was lab created or not) have a lasting and durable immunity…it doesn’t help to vaccinate these people whilst we are trying to figure out ADE and VED and sweeping under the carpet and totally ignoring the mounting deaths and serious life changing adverse affects…we need much more data on what’s driving the variants…maybe we should look to where the first trials were held…???

Japan asked for further studies…bio distribution and there was an unexpected and marked elevation in the ovaries…

Hahaha only American doctors though. The French guy failed, the italians failed and …

That has been fully documented to not last, see the video I linked to earlier and Prof Tim Spector, also Prof. Jonathan Van Tam.

2 Likes

Did they they fail though…???

Does anyone really trust the U.K. government anymore…does anyone really trust any government any more…??? My hunch is no…all trust in science and government and health systems has been severely shaken if not lost… maybe even the judicial system is on shaky ground…I see Portugal has had to revise its death figures down…

I’ll stick with my own immune system and my innate memory and T/cells for now free from any government interference…:grinning:

God you spout some drivel at times Helen, science (with government backing) has come up with vaccines that gives the world a chance of getting through the pandemic and this should be celebrated not mistrusted.

5 Likes

The Goes Foundation is working against climate change and pollution - the two are not separate, but aspects of the same problem - which is precisely why I generally use the term ‘climate/ecological breakdown’.

1 Like

And who is ultimately paying for it…???

Who is paying for all the discarded PPE ending up in our oceans…

Who is paying for all the failed government contracts…???

Who is ultimately paying for the oil spills in our oceans…???

Who is paying for Chernobyl …???

Who is paying for all previous latregenic harm…???

Who is paying for all the children driven into poverty and maimed in wars that they are innocent of causing…

Who is ultimately paying for the destruction of our planet…???

Anyway back to reality…

Maybe this will help…???

And this is another reason why I don’t understand the hostility towards Robert F Kennedy Jr of Children’s Health Defence when he’s been bringing the worlds attention to the pollution of our earth and waters for years and filing law suits against them…

Agression will not further this conversation and is not welcome

1 Like

Edit this please

Just a thought, this topic was meant to be about the benefits of vaccination, so Helen why don’t you start your own antivax topic and leave this one alone, so we don’t have to wade through all your antivax rubbish, then most of us can just ignore the bollocks.

@Griffin36
Play nicely, please :blush:

2 Likes

Just a suggestion :wink: if you are so passionate have your own topic.