The Benefits of Vaccination (with thread drift...)

Dr Malone who has worked on other outbreaks was drafted in right at the beginning to look for repurposed drugs and in fact he and his colleagues have a trial of one them…

All you have to do is search google scholar to see his work on mRNA…

There’s video of him giving a presentation to the world health organisation a few years back…

Page 52 of the documents to apply for the EUA talks about Vaccine Enhanced Disease potentially associated with waning immunity…which is where we are now…

These trials will not be completed until 2022 and 2023…

We should have been informed of this too and it’s highly unethical to say the least to threaten and coerce a population into taking it…

Doctors around the world on the ground in clinical practice were (and still are in some parts of the world) treating their patients with many different repurposed drugs saving 85% to 100% of their patients…

So many lives have needlessly been lost…

There is a summit in Rome in September where loads of doctors and medical experts will be sharing their experiences with treatment protocols…

Wouldn’t it be nice if from that comes a way to treat everyone and end the pandemic…???

Maybe from that there will be a way to treat the vaccine injured too…???

Because they refused the vaccine?

3 Likes

Helen’s point is these aren’t vaccines in the true sense of the word. They are a new way of tackling the pandemic based around genemodified but are not gene therapy but the RNA used is genetic material.
The AZ uses DNA not RNA.

Agreed, I was just putting over the ridiculous argument of some.
Why not ban football, after all so many cardiac arrests on the pitch can only be attributed to the beautiful game. The ratio of these occurring to the few compared to the millions that dont suffer some kind of issue around covid is obvious

But the far more significant reason for the carnage in Brazil was Bolsonaro’s refusal to lockdown.
Bolsonaro is a right-wing “no more f-ing lockdowns - let the bodies pile high in their thousands” extremist in the Trump-Johnson mold - but incompetent and ambivalent on vaccines rather than anti.

I see a general danger here, and in similar discussion elsewhere, of demonisation of all antivaxers - even those that are obviously not sociopaths like Bolsonaro, but genuine and thoughtful and caring. They are not responsible for the pandemic, nor the way bad governments may have mishandled it - but if we’re not careful they might become convenient scapegoats.

Are pro-vaxers really so sure about ‘the science’ - or are they just looking for easy solutions?

I propose this test for introspection…
This pandemic, and probably others to follow, are in reality just one of the many extreme events symptomatic of climate/ecological breakdown. The real solution to it is huge, radical change to our lifestyles and economies. This is what ‘the science’ actually tells us.
So the challenge is this: are pro-vaxers characterising the vaccine-hesitant as irresponsible, anti-social, etc - while themselves hesitating to make or support the environmental actions that would really solve the problem?

Trouble is, it needs an immediate, global, huge radical change, and no governments on the planet (maybe a couple) can afford to- politically, socially or economically.

I just saw a clip from the BBC where pregnant women were being given a full explanation of what the vaccination entailed and were able to ask as many questions as they wanted.
It’s one thing to expose yourself to Covid, but to do the same to the child that you are carrying is in another league altogether.

I understood that the largest reason for these epidemics was the transfer from animals to humans, either by hunting for sale or through markets where different species are kept caged and in close contact.

The environmental changes are driven by forces which we can do nothing about. Earths orbit, moons orbit and the suns activity. We can stop poluting and that includes over processed and additives in foods.

Must confess that we are doing our best… albeit in small ways eg…
Loose tea rather than t-bags, hankies instead of paper tissues, no kitchen roll…
buy stuff with as little packaging/preferably no packaging…
fresh local meat and produce in season
recycling/composting so virtually no black-bag to go into the ground
using the car absolute minimum

Nowadays, we really do stop and think before buying, but since covid this has become easier (strangely enough) as much of the long-distance stuff is not arriving in our local shops.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hum. I go for the China lab theory myself

1 Like

That doesn’t account for Ebola and other diseases spread from animals to humans.

Traditional behaviour of poorly educated people who believe in witchcraft over basic sanitary procedures explains both.

1 Like

Yes almost certainly, who was paying the Chinese lab? Rumors are they were US experiments being carried out as that type of animal experiments are banned in the US. Unfortunately the Chinese lab were not careful enough and the rest is history.
The basis for this is 4 random events would have to occurred to create covid 19 and in nature these events are billions to one against. Whereas manipulating genes man does know how to do albeit playing with things they dont fully grasp yet.
How did the Chinese gene decode covid 19 so quickly?

Ebola has been around for years 50+ and is a killer ( except the very few with natural immunity) but is not as easily transmitted as covid and especially delta.

2 Likes

Hunting for bushmeat too.

Before the vaccine…

Doctors were treating with therapeutics that saved 85% to 100% of their patients…

Hope they were told it’s not approved or licenced and is experimental only and under an EUA…and that they were told all of the risks from spontaneous abortion to stillbirth to foetal abnormality and all the risks to themselves too…

And that there have been no studies done in pregnant women and they are effectively part of a trial…

No studies on the effects on the reproductive system or pregnancy…That’s what I find unconscionable…

I would like to see a copy of the consent for they were asked to sign.,