The football today - SPOILER ALERT

If you don’t want to know the score look away now…:wink:

Blah blah

Blah blah

Blah blah

Blah blah

Manchester Utd losing to West Ham makes my heart sing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Spurs playing away to the side at the bottom of the league makes my heart sink. :worried:

2 Likes

Another Jose exit on the cards? He’s just so miserable when what they really need is Mr Motivator…

1 Like

Not so special now is he😀

2 Likes

He blames everyone but himself. I think there’s a morale issue at United at the moment and there’s definitely a Paul Pogba issue. Have you seen the video of him and Mourinho looking daggers at each other in training?

1 Like

Who do you support Nellie?

Yes, Jose tells us that no player is bigger than the club…does that not apply to the manager too?

1 Like

No one too seriously I am a bit of an Evertonian , and I have a soft spot for Pep

1 Like

It should do unless you are truly great manager and there haven’t been that many of those.

Savvy Sarri has certainly changed things round at my club since they got shot of Conte…another miserable man

1 Like

I always liked Martinez even before he was at Everton because he seemed cheerful and like he was enjoying himself same with Ian Holloway

1 Like

Your team flying high this season. Looking good again, she says between gritted teeth :unamused:

1 Like

He’s a very jolly chap Martinez. It’s almost as if he can’t quite believe he’s where he is. Much prefer that to the arrogance of Mourinho.

1 Like

When he was at Wigan I worked with a Wiganer who said that everyone said what a really nice man he was and what you saw was what you got. I love the way his accent is two thirds Spanish and a third Wigan

1 Like

Mourinho can never see out the third season at a club.

1 Like

Afternoon Mat, who do you support? Forgive me if you told me in the past. Sieve-like my mind!

A picture speaks a thousand words…

Liverpool_FC

1 Like

Ah, the mighty reds. Great club.

I visited Anfield once. Not for a match, sadly, but I happened to be in Liverpool and wanted to pay my respects at the memorial. Beautiful memorial, very moving.

2 Likes

I am going up to Anfield in the next couple of months before we move to France permanently.

1 Like

Well done Spurs without Eriksson and Deli.

Great to see Man U stuffed.

2 Likes

That was a bit of a surprise! Good away points.

Man Utd :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: