The greatest recording artists .....your choice

They don’t do them like that anymore , sadly…

Almost anything Floyd does it for me. One of my (old) favourites is…

2 Likes

I am a great fan of Floyd …

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

50 years ago today…

3 Likes

Wonderful

Billy Preston (the Fifth Beatle) on keyboards.

For Dave Gilmour fans you’ll be pleased to know that he’s putting almost his entire guitar collection up for auction…don’t be mean, I’d really appreciate just one of them as a present. The all black Strat would be my preference please…

I’d love one too…he’s pretty much retired now so doesn’t really need them any more.

Wonder what it will go for , got to be 100k :sunglasses:

Ohhhh, I daren’t let my French ‘partner’ know, he is a real Floyd fan, and a guitarist too. In fact we have several Floyd songs in our repertoire …

In any case they will be well out of his price bracket :frowning:

Estimate $100-150.000 I reckon that’s conservative myself. Wonder whether he might swap it for one of my Strats…mmm probably not.

1 Like

Go on, tell him…he might have a secret stash :wink:

Sent him the link, here is his response …:wink:

"J’avais vu mais la moins chère de toutes sera toujours trop chère pour moi ! "

He’s not wrong there…

I’m loving these two songs at the minute…x :slight_smile: Here’s one…

1 Like

And this one…x :slight_smile:

Nattali Rize - One People [Official Video 2017] - YouTube

Manual dexterity taken to a new level,

1 Like

I’d forgotten how much I used to enjoy Lonnie Donegan! My parent’s would play him a lot.

You poor man, did you manage to find some effective therapy ?

So for me the list is quite long, but … BB King, John Lee Hooker, R.L. Burnside, John Mayall, J.J. Cale, and it goes on. On another note, the video below is the band I used to jam with back in my days in Indonesia, and I want to say they’re among the greatest because, well, they just sound good :smiley: (probably because I no longer can play with them…being they’re in Indonesia and I’m not :D)

1 Like

For some reason that reminded me of this,

2 Likes