The maximum 3 consecutive posts rule

Indeed it is, it was worth airing, but I think that hardly anybody even realised there was a rule, much less came up against it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

David, been thinking about this and clearly from what you said on the other thread there has been deterioration even since I met Fran ( re eating / drinking and her response to you). Weā€™ll talk more closer to the time, and once I know my work hours. I can potentially come to Nontron if it is going to be easier for you both but needs to be a non work day or in the holidays. I think it is an hour or so drive so not the end of the world for me.

I think one seldom needs three successive posts, but itā€™s a useful way of responding to othersā€™ responses to something one has posted, so it should be an option. If this option became possible, I doubt that it would be abused (except by loonies, and of course there arenā€™t any of those on SF!)

My goodness, that is an extraordinarily generous offer, Tory, but I do not think it will be necessary. The parking is easy at Francheville now we know the ropes and in November it is unlikely for me to have to drop Jules off, he will probably be ok in the car, though that remains an option even so.

But as you say, weā€™ll talk again in the meantime. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for participating in the poll.
@james
seems pretty conclusiveā€¦ leave matters as they are.

1 Like

Personally, I do not like to see a whole list of replies, it is much easier to see who has replied to what when there is an individual reply.