The refugee "problem"

OK - but try coping with being a guest on a site owned by a private individual.

Their house - their rules…

7 Likes

Gillian I think you need to move away from the keyboard and come back tomorrow

1 Like

I hate it when people say others have been drinking, but if you have then you need to stop posting anywhere now

1 Like

Ooh la la! This was a nice little thread to wake up to…

Continuing the discussion from The refugee "problem":

‘Myself’s notice’ ??? What sort of English is that?

Hi Antonia and welcome to SF! :slight_smile: :rofl:

And your first post is to comment on someone’s grammar

2 Likes

Crap! I fully admit it - but then that can happen when posting / refereeing / watching multiple threads.

And just FYI for anyone else who isn’t aware of this - due to the fact that after over a decade of running SF, I now have a hide like a rhinoceros , whilst I / we rarely / never ban anyone for having a pop at me / us, making personal comments directed at other posters will get you banned.

Have a lovely Saturday everyone!

7 Likes

I watched it develop,I don’t actually know what happened

2 Likes

was that to save the planet John :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I love these knife, fork, plate and brioche-throwing dinner parties, takes my mind off mundane worries, and I never seem to be a target, or maybe everyone’s too cockeye smashed to aim straight… :hugs::stuck_out_tongue:

And @Bajen’s smorgasbord contributions are a tangy-briny Nordic English delight! :stuck_out_tongue::hugs:

PS @cat has @james been furloughed? :scream:

1 Like

given the size of @james router, I’d say he’d been furrowed :wink:

3 Likes

I missed it completely :thinking:

You didn’t miss much - just someone imbibing a little too much in the sun and popping off.

It happens occasionally…

1 Like

Sorry, I accept my mistake…too much vino and under a lot of stress right now. Move into our house in two weeks and we’ve been renting for seven months. Hope it’s ok x

7 Likes

Good luck with your move. Which dept are you moving to?

I used to get very bold after drinking vodka :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :+1: :+1: Cant abide the stuff myself…

I haven’t had a Bloody Mary for yonks, but they were very nice with Worcester Sauce and all the trimmings. Must try one again now the cooler weather is approaching. I think vodka is a cold-weather tipple?