They think it's all over, it is now!

Impressive to see the “Boris Bounce” was long lived:

1 Like

Yep, its definitely over now!

I have T1 diabetes & am extremely concerned about reciprocal health care so no “I’m all right Jack (y)” from me.:thinking:

Roger are you Resident in France ???.. and is T1 diabetes on the Affections de Longue Duirée list ???

it is - as is type 2

In which case, I don’t think there will be any problem here in France, with healthcare continuing as it now is…

Hi Stella, we have lived here for 5 years in May 2020 or February including the time we arrived in our Hymer house-hunting. I do have an ALD carte vitale for Libre Capteurs for blood-sugars, insulin, & my Omnipod Insulin Pumps.
I am also registered at present with la RAM since I do very occasional work as a counsellor to supplement pensions, however back to CPAM in January 2020. Why do you ask?
Never kept a copy of the old S1 forms since then we did not know to photocopy everything!
We love our life here & much prefer France to UK. Sorry if that’s TMI!

I asked, since you expressed concern about healthcare… :thinking:

I will never accept this scandalous exit from the EU. Johnson is a liar and a charlatan and is stupid enough to think he can unite the country. Well dream on Boris the destroyer this lady loathes and detests Brexit, and you can add yourself to that!!!

1 Like

Brexit is happening, get over it!!! :grinning:

Yes, it does seem rather inevitable now doesn’t it, without parliamentary scrutiny or interference.

I confess I’ve mostly lost the desire to rant - it has just been replaced with a quiet anger that we have been conned into doing this to ourselves.

You just have to believe harder if you want it to work - a bit like religion and Father Christmas!

Brexit has become a cult - well I am sure that I heard people chanting that “Nigel Farage is a cult”.

3 Likes

I would speak to Newcastle, as they do not like to issue copies of the S1.

Paul, it is not we, it is them!

I know what you mean, and I certainly did not vote for either Brexit or Johnson as PM - but we’re all being dragged along in the same direction at the moment.

Oh I rather think Pimlico Plumbers response to Brexit is appropriate in your case

Calm down dear, Boris knows what he’s doing. :grinning:

1 Like

@tim17: “Calm down dear, Boris knows what he’s doing. :grinning:

Oh dear Tim. I had hoped you were going to turn over a new leaf in the New Year :joy:

1. It’s not 2020 yet.

2. At some point people will just have to accept what’s happened and deal with it.

Bunch of ‘big girl blouses’! :grinning:

1 Like

we’ll all be dead in a ditch…