Tottenham match today

Poor from Arsenal second half. Not one shot on target and they looked tired.

Oh well, back to third place.

Yes, they did look tired, exactly what I thought. I have to say I found the football more entertaining under Wenger. I canā€™t understand how they can let Aaron Ramsey leave ? Top player who iā€™d have a WHL.
Hereā€™s hoping the 'Ammers can upset Liverpool tomorrow.

1 Like

Well, Poch is hanging in. The top 3 is quite close so Spurs might have an outside chance of the title. Thing is, will he be tempted to go to Utd. If he were to win the league I imagine not, but if not the lure of a bigger club might be too great.

He will be off one day but I canā€™t see him going to Man U just yet. Ole should get the job and I think Mopo will stay another season with the new stadium up and running. I reckon OlĆ© may get the push next season and Mopo will either take over at Man U the following season or he will take 'Arry, Deli and others with him to Real Madrid.
Good news is that 'Arry is going to be back ahead of schedule and may be fit for the Borussia game.
We need West Ham to do us a favour this evening.

Since Fergie went Man U have been a bit of a poison chalice. Perhaps Ole being there for a while is what they need

1 Like

Quite agree Nellie plus he know the philosophy of the club and has a lot of experience helping him - Mike Phelan etc

Man Utd up into 5th now (i dont think anyone saw that 2 months ago) so now 3 into one doesnā€™t go - think Chelsea and arsenal might miss out this season. Im not a spurs fan, but think they are doing ok, about time they got a trophy of some sort though.

1 Like

Well done Spurs against a tricky side to beat at times.

Chelsea well and truly stuffed at The Etihad which should see the end of Mr Sarri.

Man U march on

1 Like