Traditional 200year old stone farm house for sale

MY BEAUTIFUL 200 yr. STONE FARMHOUSE IS … FOR SALE… NR. MONSEGUR 33
GROUND FLOOR; … Huge Conservatory with a water feature, Lounge with existing oak beams and large stone fireplace. Kitchen /Diner with existing oak beams and existing Gironde tiles. Long office, shower room and sept. toilet. Stable door leading to a huge Barn suitable for renovation for another unit. Barn also had a large laundry room .
FIRST FLOOR; 4 Large bedrooms, big bathroom with bath, toilet , washbasin & bidea. walk in wardrobe … Sept. toilet.
OUTSIDE;; 3 small sept. terraces adjoining kitchen with stone bbq with fantastic views of the countryside and valley, House completely surrounded with vineyards or orchards and beautiful countryside.
Private Car park for 4 cars.
For further info. please send me a private message. Thanks.

78be67f9341821172a2ee58d8065e386e25f522e_2_690x311

Am I missing something? :confused:

3 Likes

I think we all are :thinking:

3 Likes

Hello Laraine, it would help us if you at least said where your farmhouse is and then, ideally post some photographs and give us a description so people can see whether or not they would be interested in getting in touch with you.
You say it is beautiful - at the moment we only have your word for it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This one?

To be honest though Laraine you haven’t given much info and only four photos doesn’t really give a comprehensive overview of your house.

Are you still trying to sell en viager?

NO… I AM NOT SELLING AS A VIAGER,
IF YOU LOOK ON MY PREVIOUS POST …SELLING AS A VIAGER… you will see all the pictures of my 200 YEAR OLD TRADITIONAL FRENCH FARM HOUSE.

There are only 4 photos and no details of floor area, garden size, number of bedrooms, bathrooms etc etc. Or a link to an estate agent’s site?

Not that I”m in the market, but just in case somebody who is looking passes by.

2 Likes

Sorry if our questions are irritating you (I assume so given the capital letters) but in fact people are trying to help you sell your property by making sensible suggstions about how you can attract buyers. But maybe you don’t really want to sell it?

Not least, your latest reply is unclear

NO… I AM NOT SELLING AS A VIAGER,
IF YOU LOOK ON MY PREVIOUS POST …SELLING AS A VIAGER

In one breath you are saying not, and then next sentence you imply you are. I know moving house can be very stressful, but I recommend paying attention to people here. This is an excellent forum with a lot of experience, not least in the area of buying and selling French property.

4 Likes

Please don’t shout, I’m only trying to help.

5 Likes