Travel - France to UK for those choosing not to be jabbed

Nonsense!

you and I are on the same lines… I was answering the suggestion that the vaccine is making folk ill…
This year we’re seeing vaccinated folk with symptoms… but more than we saw last year… which is why I favour the variant theory… major protection but some new stuff is getting through the wire-fence…

hold on now, cool down - you may get me thrown off the forum for daring to challenge the government narrative.
I guess I am guilty of not having checked out the latest ONS statistics myself as you no doubt have. It is so time consuming to do so though, don’t you think?.
Trouble is, we have to though because, neither The Guardian, the BBC or for that matter any of the legacy established media are going to do it for us; they leave it to the new media (like The Conservative Woman and UK Column) to do good old fashioned investigative journalism.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5 Likes

I have already pointed out once this is not from The Conservative Woman. It is from Toby Young’s blog site. Not that I expect it would be any more accurate if it was actually content The Conservative Woman had created, time and time again that blog has posted some deeply unpleasant opinions dressed up as fact, but we should be accurate at least. It clearly says at the bottom that it’s a cut and paste job from elsewhere, not this content that they’ve had any input over.

If you’re going to post dangerous nonsense then perhaps you would be better off off the forum

2 Likes

there, that’s what we need - more closed minds.
I don’t mind removing myself from this particular topic. I am quite fed up trying to persuade people to at least question things anyway. I really don’t care about those who cannot look outside the box. My concerns are for my family and friends. I have spent too much time already trying to get people to see what is really happening with regard to this covid scam. As they say in the movies ‘I am outa here’ (this discussion that is ! )

1 Like

I’ve just wasted one minute of my life that I’ll never get back, reading that complete and utter garbage.

2 Likes

An open mind is great just as long as your brain doesn’t fall out :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Heyo

We all have different attitudes and ideas… and I’m well aware that some of mine infuriate some of You…

So be it… Life’s too short to fall out.

Take care everyone :+1: :+1:

2 Likes