Trump Trumps Trump

His Diplomacy has really been utterly Brilliant, fallen out with it’s allies at home and abroad, what an embarressment to it’s countrymen, Vlad’ must be laughing his socks off :rofl:

4 Likes

They have just arrested an Russian woman for working as an agent for Moscow.

With no real opposition he’s just seeing how far he can push things and to quote a line from Gavin and Stacey - ‘he’s having a whale of a time’.

Maybe he doesn’t want to be re-elected after all.

Probably a goodle percentage of his voters don’t know where Russia is anyway.

3 Likes

If you are interested, this https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/16/trump-nato-summit-us-foreign-policy-europe is worth a read.

I am amazed at people can defend him as if he is gracious and respectful.

1 Like

@barbara_deane1 I think the issue really is that people respect the office of the president of the US but in this case not the office holder…

3 Likes

3 Likes

Could that be because Labour will in no circumstances countenance the sell-off of the NHS :thinking:
and of course, his favourite candidate will be führer Farridge :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds logical?

Norman, you have just replied to a post I made almost a year ago.
Is that a record?

Not sure, it’s all this Timewalking I do y’see -easy to lose one’s way!

I wonder if it wouldn’t be an idea to retire subjects after say 3-6 months?

1 Like

Bad idea. Norman you just need to look to the right of the name of the poster to see how long ago their post was made.

somebody should put this idiot back in his box…

2 Likes

For all Trump is an idiot is this more an auto-correct gaff?

1 Like

Don’t go down the rabbit-hole of time without a ball of string with the loose end tied to a tree near the entrance, Norman. Don’t want to lose you altogether, old chap.

A rather good take on this twitter boast by Trumpy was

‘the poor Prince of Wailes - after tea with Trump’

Doesn’t excuse lack of reading back before posting.

1 Like

Trump is a write only service - we know from other sources that he doesn’t “do” reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes