Trump Trumps Trump

ah but Roger, you’re a tough talking northerner like me and no-one gives you shit :wink:
It’s the soft taking southerners who get offended most easily :slightly_smiling_face:
I learnt that from an early age when I moved from Manchester to Birmingham :roll_eyes:
Very easily offended peoples :grin:

1 Like

Mancunians? Namby-pamby girl’s-blouse southerners - too soft to live in Northumberland!

4 Likes

But actually Paul is dead right - it was classic trolling - and Paul’s own social-media-etiquette was (as always) exemplary.

5 Likes

Careful… :wink:

2 Likes

…never did see a comment or reply (amongst some other grumpy comments) on what this really meant ?

1 Like

What it means is that us plebs aren’t allowed to give an opinion on Trumpety Trumpiness and bow our heads in honour of someone who is apparently an expert and understands him and everything about him. What a load of bollocks - ignore him and he’ll go away

6 Likes

Donald Trump was cultivated as a Russian asset over 40 years and proved so willing to parrot anti-western propaganda that there were celebrations in Moscow, a former KGB spy has told the Guardian.

Yuri Shvets, posted to Washington by the Soviet Union in the 1980s, compares the former US president to “the Cambridge five”, the British spy ring that passed secrets to Moscow during the second world war and early cold war.

Donaldovich Trumpski, got a certain ring to it :wink:

1 Like

Trump seems to have fallen out with is legal team.

Not that it matters - Senate won’t impeach anyway.

Sign of the times though - people willing to walk away from him now that he’s not president. Let’s hope many more do.

The Senate voted to acquit Trump 57-43, with seven Republicans (Senators Sasse, Romney, Burr, Collins, Murkowski, Toomey and Cassidy) joining Democrats on the charge of incitement.
The rest of the 43 self abusing, conceited, self serving, arse licking, blind bunch of arseholes acquited Trump, twats one and all.
And breath :triumph::angry:

1 Like

I’m surprised that many Republicans voted to convict.

Not unexpected…but at least 7 saw sense.

1 Like

Most of them have either just been elected or are retiring.

as Ian Blackford once remarked in the HoC “A shiver has spread its way along the front benches of the opposition, looking for a spine to crawl up”

4 Likes

How to spot a Republican in the Senate.

1 Like

More accurately the DA on the case - Cyrus R. Vance Jr, has been given the go ahead to subpoena them from the law firm that represents Trump’s accountants. Trump personally hasn’t been ordered to do anything.

1 Like

A field day for the forensic accountants.

Might take them longer than a day :slight_smile: