Trump Trumps Trump

I’m posting this primarily for the “rounding the corner” clip, which starts at the 4 minute mark and lasts for 45 seconds. Everything after the 8:15 mark is a waste of time.

2 Likes

Despite cataloguing America’s dismal history of voter suppression, this article surprisingly ends on an optimistic note…

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JwmIBSMzSM

2 Likes

Brilliant Peter, thanks :+1:

Geof, I’d like to say, Mmm
“even if we have record turnout this year, we will never know the number of people who were deterred from voting because they didn’t want to risk their health or get a witness or have proper ID.”

1 Like

The UK…a mirror image of your first paragraph but the usual ten years or so behind.

So the US is still a world leader. In the Coronavirus as well.

In some Republican-controlled states many ballots will never be counted for other reasons. Some because they didn’t arrive on time (even if they were postmarked before election day), and some because they were not counted by the deadline .

How the USA can call itself a democracy when it acts like this is totally beyond belief.

1 Like

@PeterK Any thoughts about the chap? I watch all his video’s.

Bloody idiots, that will end up in the ICU with covid and with the affordable care act being thrown out, also totally in debt!

I like him. We listen to SiriusXM satellite radio and he is often a guest on several programs. He could be a good choice for Attorney General (if Biden wins).
There is so much corruption happening here, it’s impossible to keep up. I am very nervous about the election. If millions of votes are not counted… I can’t even think about it!

And they will blame the Democrats…and continue calling the US “the greatest country in the history of the world”! They know nothing of the rest of the world and think that they are free. Free to be dumb!

1 Like

So it would seem Peter.

the news and reporting from other countries is strongly controlled, so they are kept dumb. Even AlJazeera America gave up!

1 Like

Ditto Peter, a worrying time.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-8Hjh3KpvI

2 Likes

The US is close to going over a cliff and so many people here seem happy, as if things are normal. It must be nice being so ignorant! They will never wake up, no matter how miserable their lives become. Like frogs in boiling water.

Look at all those idiots! Stupid and scared.

1 Like

Seriously, they give Americans a bad name