Trump Trumps Trump

For a second I thought you were talking about tRump!

Wash your mouth out Peter :open_mouth: :wink:

I’m so sorry to ruin your dinner party. Just the thought of it…:scream_cat:
You’re lucky he’s not allowed to travel to Europe. (I was going to say that Boris might be available but we’re running low on soap.)

1 Like

Get a bloody room and pass the sick bag

Oh they are so repulsive, utterly disgusting. Hideous outside and in. UGH

5 Likes

I get sick when I see all those idiots cheering. They still haven’t felt the effects of all the damage he has done to US. And when they do, they will probably blame someone else. Americans live on another planet (“the greatest country in the history of the world”, they say), and know nothing of the rest of the world. I can’t stand the ignorance and gullibility! We are hoping that, by this time next year, we will finally be in France! I need to catch up on the sleep I’ve lost over the past four years.

1 Like

Didn’t realise you are American, Peter, welcome

Thanks. I was born in the US and was lucky that our family had moved to Greece back in the 60’s, where I spent ten years. My sister and brother still live there. My wife, Chantal, is French and her sister (she’s talking to her right now) and three brothers live in France. I assume that (like most people on this site) you are British?

Half Irish British mate, but still think European sounds better or even… :+1:

1 Like

Good messages… fingers crossed.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbv3oeQzfoI

1 Like

It says not available Lily

Her washing machine needs adjustment, its ruined her jeans :+1:

I wondered who’d be the first to spot that…

1 Like

I think she should wash them again😁

1 Like

Not sure why John. it played for me just now :thinking:

Liked the cameo’s :smiley:

Something to do with where I live apparently, its says…“The uploader has not made this video available in your country”
No sweat Lily, if its a youtube video, I’ll find it somewhere. Thanks

1 Like