Trump Trumps Trump

and they thought Ronald Reagan was off his rocker…

1 Like

All votes count

2 Likes

Brilliant vox pop reportage, though by now I kinda hate the b-word :joy::thinking:

Long time since we gave Trump a nod?

Isn’t he the most poisonous, treacherous, irrational and hateful politician alive today? Isn’t he a streak of slime on the face of the earth?

Am I wrong in hoping he falls into an unfathomable pit from which he can never emerge again, and can be consigned to perdition as the most loathsome individual ever to besmirch and soil the office of President of the United States of America?

So I can die happy?

4 Likes

1 Like

Seen that, brilliantly captures Trump’s view of the world.

But, less funny - despite the fact that probably 60% of Americans can see through him - it is likely he will get another term and is already well on the way to establishing a fascist regimen in the 'States.

When it has taken root in the USA, UK, Hungary, Turkey, Italy and a host of other nations who will defeat it?

Maybe something small, silent, invisible…anything spring to mind?

No Joe Biden then

1 Like

I think other countries have their bit to bear.
Julius Malemas new political party in SA

Given his penchant for waging war on Iran, will any of us be left to tell the tale?
He’ll do a massive U turn again claiming he “won the war” with Iraq.

According to this report he seems a bit confused as to how disinfectants work.

1 Like

Just read this, first thought was wtf!!! Lost the plot - how much longer are the Americans going to put up with his bullshit?

Perhaps he should offer himself as the premier cas on live TV?
With a bit of luck, some bonehead in his administration might just misplace the correct solution and use Domestos instead - well it does kill all known germs!

Trump “thinking” on his feet is pretty fecking scary; if someone told him lead killed coronavirus I’m sure he would advocate shooting sufferers.

It’s about time that they explored the 25th amendment - the problem is the GOP wouldn’t remove him from office, even if he descended to drooling imbecile status1, if they thought they could win in November with him at the helm.

1] I am sure there are plenty who would argue he's pretty much there already, especially after this performance.

This is probably why there are no reported cases in North Korea :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I wondered how he would get out of this one…

It’s the standard get out, “I was joking”, “I wasn’t being serious”, used by Johnson time and time again.

but will he say the same thing to the Iranian Guard about shooting their gunboats out of the water?

That’s because all they are concerned with is in staying in power.