Trump Trumps Trump

What’s up, was an attempted coup not “dangerous” enough for you?

2 Likes

One can view the fracas any way the Dems would have you believe. But they are still the dangerous ones. None of them will call out the antifa or the blm mobs. All the, at least most of the rioting last year was done in Democratic counties or states. They are the ones calling for the police to be defunded, but when the shite hits the fan, who are the first to call for them. There was more troops on the Capitol last wednesday than in Afghanistan, libya and Syria put together. Democratic cowards and hypocrites the lot of them. Karen Nando now wants to demob the UK military, police and others, and form a peace corps to control with non violent methods. Gawd what has this world come to with the champagne sipping, quiche eating snowflake ideology.

I take it you are a fervent republican Trump supporter/fan.

1 Like

Trump wanted to launch a nuclear strike on North Korea. He wanted to attack Iran’s
nuclear facilities. He made up policy on a whim and made no calculation about the wider consequences. He was dissuaded from many dangerous actions by his advisors who knew better. He undermined the deterent to Russian and Chinese agression given by strong coalitions ie NATO. He is a climate warming denier at a time we desperately need action. He completely mismanaged the handling of the pandemic. How many reasons does anyone need to realise this is an narcissistic angry child in a man’s body?

2 Likes

None but I think Roger might be fully down the rabbit hole here.

Sorry Roger - think we’ll have to agree to differ on this one :slight_smile:

No I am not, but i dont support sleepy Joe either.

Paul, agreeing to disagree is fine by me. I just get pissed off at the constant wingeing about he did this and he did that. Like we dont have other issues to get on with. Oh fyi, i dont live in a rabbit hole, i do read different media and draw my own conclusions and opinions from what i read and from that what i have read I see some bad things about biden after one week.

Tell you who the real snowflakes are. Those that deny climate change, or Covid, those who complain about wearing a mask. Those that can’t face up to the mess we are in and would rather lap up conspiracy theories.

This doesn’t mean the Democrats in the US are angels by any means and here’s hoping they don’t pursue any wars/illegal drone attacks.

But for those that think Trump is better than Biden, especially if they are supporting him from a position of relative comfort in Europe, I guess they would rather be living in a tinpot dictatorship run by a madman.

Oh wait, there is a budget version - the UK. With thanks to the Tory party.

Ps I love the UK. Just politically they are well and truly snookered at present. Gutted it only takes roughly 37% of the voting population to achieve that.

6 Likes

Having DT in the White House for four years highlighted just how screwed up the US is, Biden is not the long term answer but will provide a period of calm which is what the country needs right now.

4 Likes

He will certainly provide “conventional, grown-up” government, Trump wasn’t up to the task and his narcissism did not help.

In this day and age I’m liking Benn’s 5 questions more and more.

Thanks for that Paul, just looked them up.

So did I…

1 Like

I just struggle with the biggest nuclear super power being run by a reality tv host and real estate salesman. Just can’t comprehend how the American population fell for that.

1 Like

Thanks Roger - best laugh I’ve had all day!
Champagne, snowflakes, quiche - these are a few of my favourite things…

6 Likes

In the same way that many voted for Brexit on the principle “life is shit, can’t get any worse if we shake things up a bit”.

Obama came in with lots of fanfare then was perceived to be a failure who did not deliver. While I think this unfair as he inherited the effects of the financial collapse and was blocked by Republicans in the Senate Trump rode the wave of dissatisfaction all the way to the White House. Trump inherited economic recovery which, to an extent, he squandered on tax cuts mainly for the wealthy.

1 Like

Obama had eight years to at least improve the lives of the poorest but failed, he will though be remembered for ordering the killing of OBL.

1 Like

I’ve just stumbled upon this thread and I genuinely can’t believe my eyes.
I think it’s time that people with demonstrably no direct knowledge of the US and its politics or society should stop sounding off with their ill-informed drivel and insulting the intelligence of those of us who do.
You know who you are.

1 Like

Love it! And may the legal cases keep rolling in! :grin:!

3 Likes

No-one made you read the thread.

I guess I was right about people knowing who they were though?

1 Like