Trump Trumps Trump

I have made a belated new year resolution that I am not going to mention the orange one ever again and am going to do my utmost to eradicate his memory from my mind. The less public profile he gets the more he will fade into an irrelevant being - after all he is puff and hot air and no substance.

2 Likes

Er excuse me but this is The Orange One, a cat of great beauty, goodness and wisdom :heart:

7 Likes

Another orange one😍

6 Likes

As is witnessed subtly by the clever kink in the Orange One’s purrrrrty white-tipped tail :hugs:

1 Like
1 Like

Covid 19 and poor vaccinations depress me…BUT I tell my self things can get better and the sun shine again witnesd by Trump gone and Biden who seems to be, as much as any
politician can be, a very genuine honest guy

2 Likes

I’m not sure we will be able to ignore Trump when/if he is fighting for his liberty in coming months and years. I would love it if Farage could be starved of attention permanently.

I was hoping that he would start up his new party and divide the right wing vote, but he will find it hard to do that in his orange jumpsuit.

Optimist! Trumps lawyers will keep him out of jail for years. He will probably die before he goes to jail.

He does seem to have faded thank God…has he now gone somehere to run and drink a pub dry

Trying to convict after his impeachment and bringing him to trial for other offences is a double edged sword, whilst convictions may bring joy to some it will mean he’ll remain in the spotlight for years which won’t be good for the country and will hinder any attempt to heal the deep wounds that exist.

If the impeachment can lead to him at least being denied a chance to run for president again I think it will be worth the pain.

2 Likes

I can see the Republicans doing a deal - drop the trial in return for support in stopping him be able to run again.

1 Like

aren’t the two issues not inextricably linked? You can’t have one without the other from what I have read.

Not quite what I meant, even if he wasn’t convicted the Republican party could decide not to adopt him as their official candidate in 2024. Mute point now as it seems the Democrats have decided to proceed with a trial next week.

They won’t convict though - needs ⅔ of Senate - which means finding 17 Republicans who have come to their senses. I know 10 Republican Representatives voted to impeach but it’s too far a stretch to think that a full ⅓ of the Senate Republicans will go against Trump.

Trump lost them the Presidency, the Senate and the Democrats still have a majority in Congress.
Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

All this crap about Trump, Biden is the dangerous one here, Trump didnt start any wars or send troops out to other peoples wars. He brought them back home. Biden has already snarled Israel and the UAE within 4 days. He is looking to team up with the iranians in their quest for nuclear power. And that is not counting the 1.5 billion dollar loan from the chinese for his company, or the bribery with the oil company. All those in favour of Biden/Harris will regret it. He is more corrupt than Trump ever could be including his cabinet in the senate and congress. But then again Biden isnt the preident, Harris and co are the ones dictating to sleepy Joe.

Have I stumbled on OANN by mistake? :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

Wow…just Wow…really :flushed::hushed:

2 Likes