Trump Trumps Trump

Well thank goodness some people had the wit to remove the ballot boxes. If the mob had managed to burn those then there would have been months of legal wrangling.

was that his cunning plan :thinking:
foiled again! :crossed_swords:

The question now is: was there a cunning plan?
There seems to be general incredulity that the 2,000 US Capitol police did not prevent the invasion. Their former chief said “I truly had to suspend my disbelief because I didn’t think you could breach the Capitol.” There is apparently footage of police taking selfies with the mob, and removing barricades in order to allow them in - so it certainly looks as if either spontaneously - because of their personal sympathies - or under orders, some at least of the security services were complicit.
Add to this the fact that (as I posted earlier) it was Pence, in consultation with others, but excluding Trump, that called in police reinforcements, and the description ‘attempted coup’ does not seem that far fetched.

Awwww diddums, the little baby has thrown his toys out of his pram and won’t be going to the inauguration, shame :grin:

as I suggested in the other thread running on this subject… he probably hasn’t been invited anyway :grin:

Nancy Pelosi has spoken to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to ‘discuss precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike’. Just another day in a Trump presidency. Keep the toddler sweet!

Something similar was done for Nixon.

I think with him it was because he was so frequently paralytic.

IMG-20210110-WA0000_1_1

4 Likes

7 Likes

If a toddler were driving a car, we wouldn’t stop to question his reasoning. We would stop him from driving the car. Worrying about how Trump “thinks” does not concern me as much as those with the authority to do so stopping him from driving the car. How they think is more at issue. He’s broken the law —numerous times and there are legal and legislative consequences for that which are long overdue in being implemented.

4 Likes

A preview of Donald Trump’s Presidential Library:

https://djtrumplibrary.com/

4 Likes

They all look like Barbie dolls anyway.

Trump’s Last Day!

2 Likes

Pence is going to Biden’s inauguration. Well done him, only 99.99% a slimy *&£# then.

4 Likes
2 Likes

fabulous!

Just brilliant - mind you, I needed the subtitles on!

By tradition, the outgoing President writes a not the the incoming… whilst Biden suggests Trumps note was gracious it has not been disclosed (as previous ones have) but this is suggested as to what the Orange one wrote…

4 Likes

All I can say to the above is “lets be here in 4 years” and the rhetoric will still be there only it will be delete Trump and Insert Harris. Sleepy Joe wont last 4 years before his misdemeanors with the russians and the chinese and his close family come to bite him in the arse.

oh ye of little faith :wink: