Trump Trumps Trump

Strange convergence of events – Martin Luther King’s assassination today 55 years ago, and Trump being arrested today.

MLK’s last speech the day before his death in which he refers to ‘sick white brothers’……

I’m a Trump fan, will I be welcome on this site?

Regards,
Ken

It will be interesting to know why

1 Like

Before Trump could even stand for the Presidency, he had to settle legal cases with the students at his School of Real Estate who were suing him because they did not receive what was promised.
This was a warning as to the total disregard this man displays to being honest in business and his use of paying people off to cover up his rotten business affairs.
He is solely responsible for the lies he has told regarding the loss of the election and the attack this is having on American democracy.
If you really admire this man could you explain why you can ignore the danger he is to America, the leader of the free world and the dangers that could lead to for the rest of us?
Are you a climate change denier too?

3 Likes

You’ll find a strong dislike for Trump here that will certainly be unpleasant (even for an uninvolved spectator) and without compromise to spare sensitivities.

Some of us block politics as a topic, because the conversation is seldom uplifting, and you may wish to consider doing that if your life has meaning beyond that area.

4 Likes

That’s a slight understatement, do you like Boris as well :grin:

2 Likes

Do you like Marjorie Taylor Greene and/or Lauren Boebert too?

1 Like

@KwakeCanuckInFrance - Everybody is welcome on this site as long as they follow the T&C. Personally l have never met a Trump supporter and would love the opportunity to explore why his Cult holds any attraction for you? What is it about the man that you and millions of others like?

4 Likes

Family in Texas say loads are for him because they despise the Hilary and consider her the anti-christ. Big bible belt down there. SIL previous company held prayers every morning before work (IT company).

I can’t really see the reason why, he isn’t in any way religious and will just say anything to get them to vote him in, he is just a lying, corrupt, sanctimonious, idiotic, orange dangerous prick of a man.
He doesn’t give a monkeys about anyone bar himself and his ego.

7 Likes

Sounds like some others we saw doing the same not that far from France regarding lying, promises, bigotry, rascism etc. The sheeples all love it.

It’s because they want the system to change. There’s a feeling of helplessness among ordinary people who are aware they’re being fed information to make them think a particular way, and they would prefer to whole thing to go up in flames than for it to continue. It’s a little like Russia talking about the west being swept away by a nuclear war without their people realising that they will be swept away too.

America is several societies living under the same rules but with very different morals and a history of conflict and armed rebellion.

2 Likes

But they already had 4 years where the “Drain the swamp” turned into “Line my family and friends pockets” and nothing really changed, the system didn’t change at all.

1 Like

Perhaps it’s that, having burned bridges to get on one particular side they just can’t admit being wrong and crossing back again.

Trump does have a charisma that works with the American people, even if he seems ridiculous to us. It’s probably hard for a non-American to see why.

1 Like

Just like Boris has to many in the UK despite his antics.

1 Like

Well, I just don’t find attacking the person is as necessary as attacking the ideas. To me, he’s simply an American patriot who wants to maintain the values and principles that make Americans, well, American.

I find that in politics, the ones that are using the most slander and censorship are the ones trying to hide something that most people would find appalling if they actually knew.

I’m Canadian so I have a special admiration for the United States and the Republic on which it stands. It was written by some very wise Europeans who had to flee Europe because of the same slander and censorship that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were written to avoid.

I just see Trump as being the one outsider that is willing to stand up to any and all attacks to the American Republic by those who actually want far left authoritarianism (communism) to replace it.

Like I said, I’m more interesting in discussing the things he’s fighting for and not discussing the people who say and do those things. Open debate and free speech are the cornerstones of a free people. The side that tries to stifle these two things are the ones I worry about, not the ones that embrace them.

K

It’s because he’s a man and the thought of a democrat woman president gives them the vapours. End times, eh, get ready for the rapture :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Y chromosome, I think you mean.

Especially a black or latino.

2 Likes

That’s where you are making your stupid mistake.
Democrats in America are nothing like communists.
Get real.

2 Likes