Trump Trumps Trump

Do you mean RINOs?

If such a beast exists, yes

Oh, how I wish, but this is AI at work, unfortunately…!

I saw those, pity they weren’t for real :rage:
It would have been even better if a bit of mace had been used :wink:

1 Like

Some more.

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_1aff6b42-c957-11ed-abc4-cc01ae8816d9
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_1d7b9bb6-c957-11ed-abc4-cc01ae8816d9

1 Like

He has just declared that he will run for President again and had his first rally near Waco.
All the same bluster and idiots being brainwashed.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::+1:

Donald Trump indictment: Ex-US president to be charged over hush money

The Trump theatrical roadshow rolls on.

Whether this will end or conversely even help his campaign to be re-elected no one knows but one thing is for certain, he’ll be on tv and in the papers for months to come.

Poor old man, we just have to hope that at his age his health and heart can take the strain, I wonder if they will deem him to be a flight risk :wink:

I’m not sure that’s a bad thing at all. It’s still early days in the next race obviously but if the two Republican options were Trump or DeSantis I would imagine the dems would be praying for Trump. DeSantis is not only far more dangerous and extreme but he appears to be a “normal” everyday republican to some who don’t actually look very hard. Much better to have Trump with all his baggage to fight against than some extremist who has spent years crafting an image that appeals to anyone and everyone right of centre.

2 Likes

I heard that Ron DeSantis, republican governor of Florida, will not allow the extradition of Trump from Florida to face the charges against him. What a circus!

He said he won’t assist which is completely different, given that he’s likely to run for president next year it’s what you’d expect him to say and shows some support for Trump.

It also shows what a morally corrupt country the USA is.
I have just heard on the Today programme an American commentator saying that the majority of Americans think that this is politically motivated, even though he has been indicted by a Grand Jury.

3 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see what Trump does now, go to NY or stay put in Florida.

He’ll be in NY milking the proceedings for sure and is already sowing the seeds for violence on social media just as he did for the Jan 6th attack.

3 Likes

An American commentator I heard thinks that he will find it difficult to get legal representation as all his previous legal teams have been subpoenaed.

2 Likes

An opinion I wholeheartedly agree with…

Nearly as good as the Andrew Sisters, tomorrow’s going to be interesting

4 Likes

Randy Rainbow is a genius, absolutely brilliant :sunglasses::sunglasses: