Trump Trumps Trump

He hasn’t started a fighting war anywhere, has he? That’s got to be a plus, although I’m a bit surprised to realise it. Hope he can keep up being peaceful for the rest of his term in office, I might even start to like him… :thinking::scream:

Given time, you might also begin to like sucking wasps :thinking:

4 Likes

Can’t wait. Sitting in the sun, tongue protruded and coated with condensed milk brought over from UK in 2015 for a special event like wasp-sucking. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Meanwhile, over the pond, people can’t breathe…

1 Like

and having tweeted is he a twat? :thinking:

1 Like

With hair-piece/comb-over twât ?

6 Likes

…and that way, there will be fewer people dying who have never died before :crazy_face:

Boulton is right!

But maybe it takes a genius to get the entire front page of every major newspaper in the English speaking world?

“I don’t care what the newspapers say about me as long as they spell my name right.”

― P. T. Barnum

Well he might care about the turnout at Tulsa last night.
He had to cancel his speech to the overflow crowd, who just didn’t turn up and the main arena had space too.
All this in his best supporter area.

It’s very un-American to be scared of a tiny virus, but nobody wants to risk being contaminated by looters and low lifes!

More here>>

It’s concerning whether covid19 will prevent some of them from voting in November?

BIG COURT WIN against Bolton. Obviously, with the book already given out and leaked to many people and the media, nothing the highly respected Judge could have done about stopping it.
Taken from his Twitter. Thats the beauty of Fantasyland you can choose your own conclusion :thinking::wink:

I see that Farage was permitted to fly to the USA for Trumps rally. In the national interest apparently.
He tweeted “in the USA, only 24 hours from Tulsa”…such a witty man :zipper_mouth_face:

Wondered where he was lurking since his departure from LBC :thinking:

1 Like

Le Bon Coin, what was he doing there? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol
:radio:

2 Likes

:joy::+1::joy::+1::joy::+1:

1 Like