Vaccination Certificates & EU digital certificate

Nah… let 'em be… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: there’s more than one occasion when paper wins out… over a smartphone. Perhaps we could start a whole new thread… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I just LOVE a woman’s essential bits and bobs. For me, it’s what makes a woman. BTW, I’m talking about handbags … just in case you weren’t sure :smile::smile::smile:

You mean…just possibly…smug ?

1 Like

I have a “bag of a thousand things” and OH relies on my producing out of it… whatever is needed.

Most memorable was when the car had a problem and I produced some strong twine, which he used to fix something which had come loose under the bonnet… worked well enough to get us to the nearest garage… :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

So, NHS QR codes scanned painlessly and in the TAC app “wallet” - is it possible to go from there to printed “EU digital certificate” or is that a step too far at the moment?

Why not have the printed document… so long as it has the QR code on it (see another thread… What next! )

belt and braces…

I have the NHS confirmation letter (without QR codes but with bar codes - was accepted at the border though), the NHS QR codes on paper and scanned into TAC - just wondered if I could, for final confirmation that France will consider me vaccinated should I want to go out, get the EU digital certificate on paper.

In the What’s Next thread… (I think you’ll need QR codes
@Witsend2 had problems without them…

“Hi,
No , just a cross Channel misunderstanding! Folk here have been told all we need is the NHS paper certificates as proof of vaccination, whereas I now realise it’s the QR codes only needed in France.
I must say as ever the French reception was courteous and jolly and our little French home had not collapsed in the year it had been left unloved in despite our worst fears”

Yes, the vaccination certificates seem to scan OK. The App even has everything in English and a specific note that the NHS QR codes should scan in the verification app - and if not to ask the venue to update it.

I guess all will be OK :slight_smile: