Vacuum cleaner recommendations

I suppose she would find it easier if it was plugged in…

Obviously from Chingford way.

Certainly my biggest summer electricity consumption is the pool pump. John, have you a published report / FAQ for pool energy efficiency ? I would be very interested to read it if you have and fully intend to research when my current pool pump needs replacing / gives up.

I’m considering running my existing pump from an inverter so I can run at the optimum speed/duration. I wonder if @Corona might cover this if he does publish a report?

Brian I doubt I shall publish anything as post Brexit and the ability to work in the EU I have pretty much retired from pools.

Biggest problem is the number of people who have worked out how bad pool parts are and what can be done to improve it is down to …

Me!:smiling_face:

Entirely your fault for being so knowledgeable and helpful :wink:

For which, many thanks :+1:

I’m sorry to hear that - your extensive work in the area deserves wider recognition and recompense.
Brian

Thanks Brian, it is mainly down to Brexit. One of my cutomers found me some other work over winter outside of the pool industry a couple of years back and I enjoyed it! So much in fact that they gave me a full time position, if it wasnt for Covid I would still be there.
Life moves on…

Vacuum cleaner recommendations.
We are still using our original beta version of what would become the Dyson DC01. It has been doing it’s thing since '92 and I have nothing but praise for it so much so that I have recently just bought a brand new one. The beta version will not be retired, just moved to another part of the house, although it has had a life not dissimilar to Trigger’s broom. We also support a couple of v11 stick cleaners strategically place around the domain.

Yes I think the DC01 was a lot better made than some of the newer ones. My Mum still has hers and apart from the cord needing repair its all good if a bit noisy. Probably going to order new brush roller as its looking a bit bald