Waterless wash soap/liquid

I am sincerely grateful that David Spardo did not go into detail… :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously @David_Spardo I hope all is going/has gone well today…

1 Like

Well, apart from Patti arriving half an hour late and still having to chatter to eke out her alotted time, they have to record entry and departure electronically with a badge on our door, all went well.

We get on quite well linguistically speaking but misunderstandings do occur. As she came in I said that the question of a shower and how to do it didn’t arise because she had a shower last night. So the first thing she did was look for Fran in the shower. :astonished: :rofl:

Then when I asked her, forgetting that Thursday is Bastille Day, what time on Thursday, I thought she replied that there was no-one to come on Thursdays now. Surprised. I rushed to the computer to check the schedule and then realised my mistake. :roll_eyes:

So, we have Chrystelle on Wednesday, this time to have a go at the fridge and cooker corner, and then nothing till next Monday. Her efforts have spurred me into action too, I am amazed how easily the white surrounds of the kitchen veranda windows have become gleaming again, the windows themselves too, after I cleaned a section in order to fit an anti-fly mesh screen. So I will be tackling the rest bit by bit. :grinning:

4 Likes

Forgot to add, when the weather cools down a bit. :innocent:

2 Likes