Well, he’s surely sweating now. 😂

Not sure I feel any sympathy for sweaty Andy, as he was fraternising with Epstein after Epstein’s first conviction as I understood it, so for me, no smoke without fire. And as for that rather damning photo, I can’t believe that’s not genuine. He was playing with the devil and ultimately, they didn’t call him Air Miles Andy for no reason. Personally I feel great sympathy for the Royals, and in particular HRH, as she’s had to deal with so much! Waiting with bated breath to see how the next chapter plays out - looks like Andy wont be jetting to the States any time soon, or taking swanky ski breaks for that matter :scream:

Sounds like grooming to me, Maxwell and enterage flew her around, showed her a bit of the high life, the lifestyle of the rich and famous, and introduced her to a prince,
The real question is was she of an age to make up her mind as an adult to allegedly have sex with an adult, and the answer in this case is No, those are the rules in the USA in the state where this alledgedly took place,
So if this happened, he’s guilty of having sex with a minor,
I am a royalist, unfortunately, my respect for the royal family will die with the death of the Queen,
The rest of the royal family, you can keep em.

2 Likes

Is this because he’s now banned from Pizza Express for life?

It’ll be a shame if he is, as I understood they named a pizza after him, Andy’s Margherita - not sure what the origin is there?

You’d imagine it would have some pale sweaty meat on it, chicken perhaps.

2 Likes

But this has to be the best one :joy:

1 Like

The one problem I have with this is the way she is going about this, why go civil all the time if it is not about the millions she has already made out of the previous settlements and making this so high profile is she just piling the pressure on randy Andy to try and get a bigger settlement out of him.

2 Likes

I’d be very very surprised if money wasn’t a significant driver here…and just think of all the spin off publications later…it’s the gift that just keeps on giving! Of course there are many that sought justice, but Andy does seem to have been picked out specifically, I guess because of the high profile. What happened to all the other guys showing up at parties, on the island and in photos i.e. Clinton, Trump… Surely the floodgates must get opened at some point???

1 Like

Or a deadly mysterious accident ???

I have a confession to make
I also slept with him when I was underage,
Show me the money :grin:

I don’t believe you, unless you could personally describe Andy’s genitals, which apparently is the way the current case is heading - no wonder the chalet’s in a fire sale!

He’s only able to sell it because he’s suddenly found (down the back of the sofa no doubt) the last third of the purchase price that the previous owner had been suing him for for several years.

Where did that come from?

1 Like

Mummy :wink:

Or “anonymous donors” - like the payoff for the £1.5million loan that he had.

Is that not the same thing as mummy :yum:

I was referring to your ´vision’

You asked a question and I answered it.

As I said I find it confusing but I was thinking more of the trafficking than abuse.