Well, he’s surely sweating now. 😂

Well, at this rate he’s going to be working in Woking Pizza Express to pay off the damages :joy:

What I don’t really get is why the woman would be paid off, if she was principled??? Wouldn’t she want to see Andy have his day in court as justice??? I say this, as I keep reading about Andy selling the infamous ski chalet to negotiate a settlement.

Of course ‘the proof in the pudding’ as they say, we shall see what happens, but these suggest it’s quite possible a quick settlement is not at the forefront of her mind.

https://twitter.com/VRSVirginia/status/1481802659472551947?s=20
https://twitter.com/VRSVirginia/status/1481802661154504704?s=20
https://twitter.com/VRSVirginia/status/1481802662265991168?s=20

Let’s hope not, as it would certainly paint a very different picture if she just cut and run with an out of court settlement. Let’s see what her real motives are - true colours will be shown either way!

I’m not really paying any attention to the Andy story but I don’t think he’ll make anything from the chalet sale. He had to sell it because he had defaulted on a 5m staged payment, it’s mortgaged to the hilt and he “owns” it jointly with his hanger on ex wife.

From a disinterested distance I think he’s a spoilt little boy who has been bankrolled by his mummy (poor woman) all his life. He’s leveraged his title to live a billionaire’s life style on a £250k income.

I can only agree with Voltaire “mais dans ce pays -ci (England) il est bon de tuer de temps en temps un amiral pour encourager les autres”.

Luckily, Windsor is an honorary :roll_eyes: admiral.

And again, money is the root of all evil :woozy_face:

Another inhibitor I suspect is that he’s no money and Mummy can’t help him out without super scrutiny that public funds have not been involved.

Ah no - It’s LOVE of money that is the root of all evil - quite different.

I think Epstein himself is a very good illustration. The whole episode has been so horrible on so many levels. And just imagine how many other examples out there currently under the radar!

Unfortunately it would reveal nothing about what actually happened. If he offers it, it could indicate he has something to hide - if she takes it it could indicate a pecuniary motive; but equally there might be all sorts of other reasons on both sides, pressures brought to bear, etc.
Only if it goes through the court process will we perhaps learn more of the truth.

1 Like

Very much hoping it does work its way throught the court process, to provide a ‘real’ conclusion!

Who’s drafting that $*1t for her? Soooo obviously written for her.

It is a tawdry affair, and no-one comes out of it with their reputation enhanced.

1 Like

They also get to wear all those uniforms.

2 Likes

I haven’t really paid attention to this in detail, get the gist but last night watched a journalist on tv try to put over a very poor image of Andrew, filming with sad downbeat music, grey skies, back of a taxi as if to set a picture in peoples minds.
Really put me off her, and nothing presented would make me think Andrew was guilty of anything but poor choice of friends. Sorry if thats controversial but thats how I read it.

Now as I understand it and please correct me if I am wrong, this lady was 17 at the time of the alleged offence? I thought the age of consent was 16?
Yes there were underage girls at the Epstein mansion but none to date have come forward to accuse Andrew?

The queen stripping Andrew of his military titles will surely steer a jury if they believe his Mum thinks he did it so a fair trial after most have listened to the pack of baying hounds in the media?

3 Likes

You need to do more than look at what you thought was one poor journalism piece before making a judgement call :yum::wink::thinking:

1 Like

I think he’s a shifty, arrogant waste of space and if his Mum (of all people), who I do respect, thinks he did it, I’m with her.

Or maybe I should get of the fence on this issue :rofl:

1 Like

All of this too makes me queasy. He is being proven guilty before any trial. OK, so he is an arrogant sod, with an appalling choice of friends. Not sure that justifies the treatment he’s received at the hands of his own family. They can be astonishingly ruthless when they feel threatened.

2 Likes

I think one of the major problems is that he hasn’t willingly co-operated to date, tried to arrogantly rise above it all, and all that does is simply fuel the fire of suspicion, and then we know what happens with the press. And this is now a major driver for what we see playing out. Once they smell blood! And god knows what else will be rooted out by the hounds, but it’s clear they have the scent.

1 Like

Yes I am sure there are lots more bad journalism’s to go through but that was very light on facts or detail.