We're Doomed

ITS BORIS TRUMP*
God save us all.

4 Likes

whereā€™s the groan emote when you need it?

2 Likes

If heā€™s still in office at Christmas I will be mildly surprised.

2 Likes

maybe queen Liz will require him to prove he has a majority in the House before she hands over the seal of officeā€¦
Not holding my breath thoughā€¦

1 Like

This is worse than a re-run of ā€œThe Madness of King Georgeā€ - although he was actually quite a likeable fellow, by all accounts. :wink:

1 Like

waiting for the resignations from the Tory Whipā€¦ BoJo is in a precarious position.
What will he offer the DUP to maintain their confidence and supply agreement?

Iā€™m so glad I donā€™t live there any more!!! It hurts to see my ex-country governed by a scheming, manipulative and arrogant creature like him. But it hurts less at a distance.

6 Likes

I think the conservatives will be out of office for a generation when the Johnson govt fails.
Problem is - who will replace it?

Hopefully the Lib Dems will shine?

3 Likes

anyone but fĆ¼hrer farridge will do.
Maybe Jo Swinson will give the scots their craved independence and garner more support.

2 Likes

I think heā€™s been used as the Fall Guy and unless he has a personality/moral and ethical code transplant, will be out of office in the not too distant future.
This will be a good soap opera to watch, only this time the lead is playing himself. Cant wait to see what the next episode will bring!

Looks like we did not get out in time to watch this car crash from afarā€¦ I will be so happy to wake up in a country where I donā€™t know the ins and outs of politics yet. Time for a breather.

I think from today statistics should be kept to show stress related illnesses and whether or not they increase with Johnson in charge ( I use the term in charge very loosely).

Afternoon all

Itā€™s so hot here, about 35. I must be hallucinating, I thought Boris Johnson was the new PM !

Must stop drinking.

Andy

1 Like

Donā€™t worry Andy, Bobby Ewing will walk out of the shower in a minute.

3 Likes

John

I really, really wish that was a possibility :sunglasses:

Andy

Entirely the wrong approach :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not that concerned about Johnson being PM, getting to No.10 was his reason for being and now heā€™s there heā€™ll quickly learn getting things done requires the help of others including those who oppose his ā€˜no-dealā€™ threat.

I just feel very sorry for the civil servants!

1 Like

I canā€™t work out where the DUP are with BJ.
Typically Irish, when shown a shovel and spade, they try to take their pickā€¦ :rofl: