What a total arse

Your friend’s an appalling judge of character, apart from in your case of course :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She now lives in Canada - so could be one of their ‘far-right lunatics’:

I see one of the people fined for going to Johnson’s lockdown parties was his ethics adviser!

1 Like

FFS, despite huge backlash from the public and the media industry, “Mad Nads” is going ahead with the same of Channel 4, pretending it’ll help the broadcaster thrive :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yes, she want’s to kill it before the next election. I suppose there’s nothing worse than an accurate and truthful news outlet when you’re working for a lying, conniving public figure.

I spotted the attached photo of her looking adoringly at that very person some time ago, and just had to download it.

She didn’t even understand the CH4 funding model before she started trying to tee up a sale.

2 Likes

YCMIU
(You Couldn’t Make It Up)
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Seen on Twitter

10 Likes

Mussolini made the trains run on time, didn’t he?

1 Like

Apparently not.

I imagine that was a sort of myth put about, perhaps with loads of irony, to find some merit in the man.

It has gone into the language as a phrase that damns with faint praise - perhaps Bojo being able to talk Russian will become similar "Well, he went to Ukraine and talked to Zelensky in Russian… "

1 Like

Nadine Dorries (again)
professor tim muses about Dorries and the “Sharon Stone” non-story about the deputy leader of the opposition crossing and uncrossing her legs to distract Johnson :roll_eyes:

1 Like
2 Likes

If Dorries’ IQ were a couple of points lower she’d have to live in a pot and be watered daily.

2 Likes

What do you mean “IF”?

Dorries is so dense that she bends the space-time continuum.

5 Likes

I really hate to be that person, especially with Dorries who seems like an absolutely vile individual by all accounts, but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out there were some medical reasons that she’s like she is. On the Asperger’s spectrum, developmentally… different or whatever it’s called these days, some sort of brain injury either recently or at birth, there’s just something very off about her and the way she conducts herself and while it could be that she’s trying to rival Gove in the substance stakes, or is just covering the fact that she knows very well she’s way over her head by just being generally an overconfident idiot in an attempt to hide it, but I certainly think it’s possible that there’s more to it than her just being thick and having an odious personality. She did claim that bizarre social media video where she rambled incoherently about downstreaming movies and playing on tennis pitches was due to her dyslexia, whether there’s any truth to it who knows, but if so it could just be one of multiple… issues.

No, she is just an idiot - plain and simple.

4 Likes

well, the woman is a huge liability… she told the Select Committee that over 90% of responders questioned about privatising Channel 4 were in agreement with it… the facts were checked and it was over 90% who were not in favour of it :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, I agree completely, that wasn’t intended to be a defence of her in any way, I just can’t quite believe that someone is quite that horrendous in so many ways without there being more going on, but perhaps that’s just wishful thinking!