What do you all do? Post your links here!

Fantastic sculpture Mary! I love the unique La Borne, visited about 20 years ago. During Lockdown 1, my wife made several scrapbooks (mostly in French!) about some of our travels using photos, mementos, souvenirs, cut-outs etc., and this is the page about La Borne:

If you’ve never been and find yourself in the Berry one day, do visit La Borne.

Also Les Archers (roughly 60 kms south), as well as the great George Sand museum in Nohant-Vic 10 miles from Les Archers, a must visit. The nearby Brenne Regional Park is interesting too.

1 Like

And what a great idea for using up some empty bottles…as in the rinsing jars thread!

1 Like

Yes, Angela, exactly as you say. It was kind of a performance art piece, I guess. The ceramic artist Dominique Le Gros was the one in charge. So I speak from my experience just as an assistant. No pieces were fired in it. Cheers!

I use Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (www.insomnia.solutions) but with the pandemic people have less money, less structure in their lives and consequently less need for insomnia help, which is a shame.
I also write but I’ve let my website lapse (it’s more fun writing than posting etc.)