What do you think of your SF community? Should we make some changes?

:heart_eyes:

I’m very happy you’re back. Hope you have a lovely weekend. See you here next week :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I have dual nationality too since 1966. During these days of doubt it makes me feel safer with double nationality.

1 Like

1966 Carol ?

Were you even born then ?

(you look so young !!)

Reply to David Sheriton
I think it happens less now as the people who were shot down in flames don`t bother to post anymore - me included - I read the summary sent out but thats it. Thrice bitten etc etc.

1 Like

Hope you have the correct permissions for a visit to the Charente giggles

2 Likes

@Peter_Bird thank you Peter very kind of you i was born in 1943 , have a nice day

…and keep the sharp bit up and the dirty bit down :joy:

2 Likes

@peter Bird i was born in Sheffield yorkshire in 1943

It does happen in a lot of Forums but these days SF isn’t too bad unless it is a political question/ statement.

I’d happily do this but can’t work it out, tried, got advice from James. Still can’t. Sorry :neutral_face:

There aren’t as many comments on here as there is on fb pages, presumably because on fb the same questions get asked many times and on here they are filed and reused which is better. I don’t yak pleasure in arguments but I do enjoy reading non argumentative threads apart from the one problem I have that no one else has mentioned. I use my phone to read this site and when reading a thread it jumps around. Not always but often and it’s VERY annoying. I can’t even keep it still by holding my touch screen.
There are two or thee people on here (presumably admins), that often post very informative and useful replies. Other than that I’m more of a reader than a poster but nothing wrong with that, I’m still enjoying it!

2 Likes