What does SFN mean to you?

Sometimes life can be a little bit tough but it has been less so since I discovered SFN. I alternate between ‘wow I didn’t know that’ to falling about laughing at the ‘cringworthy moments’ that sparked off so many memories of daft things I have done over the years. I find SFN a really nice relaxing place to hang out, no airs and graces but informative and much of the banter is great. I troll through the comments searching for a reply from Stephen because they always make me smile.

I have checked out many other sites but they all seem just far too commercial and ‘in your face’. I much prefer the style of SFN and were it to arise that some kind of subscription becomes neccessary along the lines previously discussed I would consider it a price well worth paying.

ruthless efficacy! but I think he deserved it though :open_mouth:

Rubber gloves and silencers?!!! Now where else would you get this? QED

Jeez - that makes me sound like Robert de Niro in one of his roles as a “cleaner” - all rubber gloves and silencers on my (handbag sized) gun…!

Very nice of you to offer Stephen, last one who did so was swiftly removed from the site by Catharine as it seemed to be the only thing he was capable of! I’ll let you know if it happens again and I need backup!

Same sentiment as Stephen, I’ve been living and working in France, even teaching French to foreigners (qualified - Maïtrise : français langue étrangère), french other half, french kids and for years didn’t look for any brits but this site makes me smile (some people get up your nose but I accept that as we’re all different and looking for different things living very different lives here in France (surviving quite nicely thanks, probably won’t ever get to a get-together/rdv but the site’s fun)) … in short not having to explain cultural references or why you’re laughing when everyone around you isn’t!

Thanks Sheila - that has just given me a lump in my throat and ABSOLUTELY reaffirmed why we started SFN and why I will do my utmost to ensure it carries on. Thanks love! xx