What does your French château (or house) look like?

Sell the hovel (!), invest the money for a little income and rent a little hovel (or a couple of acres with a caravan) in France - one life Pam - go for it :slight_smile: We can always find a reason not to do something…be amazing :sparkler::sparkler::sparkler:

1 Like

Yeah, investments can fail or be lost, I have responsibilities (my animals) I’m cautious and would never just leap willy nilly and take what might be a terrible risk. In my 60’s with a couple of small health issues, and if it all went wrong, my mistake would mean that my animals might have to die.
I’ve lived all over the world, had a lifetime of adventures and if I was on my own, heck, I’d give it a go, but to be in a strange place with my animals and not know a single soul, is just scary now.
At least in the UK, if everything goes titsup, I know how to make money, enough to cover what I need.
But who knows, I might have one more adventure in me…

3 Likes

Ahhhhhh but…:wink:

1 Like

I’d be quite happy living on the land in a caravan too Pam…or even a motor home big enough to pile in the Collies and go exploring…(a motor home is still on my wish list if I win the lottery…) x :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. It’s a lot bigger than you would imagine, surprisingly it is 3 stories high.

1 Like

Nice looking house Sue :+1:

I’m no “drone expert” but if I was buying today I would be tempted by the Mavic…

1 Like

Our little place in 86310 only had it one year but hoping to move out there in 4 years time.

2 Likes

My new motto is ‘be a warrior not a worrier.’
I have to remind myself of this quite a lot.

1 Like

Couldn’t resist but take but take a quick piccie with the sunset this evening.

The world’s most most deceiving 2up / 2down truly the opposite to the Tardis.

(A sunset in January does help explain why we permanently moved here last year!)

2 Likes