What out, watch out.. there's a storm about

You’re going to have to explain what rings the bell, Stella! The barometer I think I can understand, but what rings the bloody bell? Please put me out of my misery, the other memories can wait on another time… :thinking:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: That’s the door bell Peter… folk ring it from outside… but… it does sometimes jingle when there is no-one there …bit spooky…:wink:

1 Like

If you ever want ‘shot’ of that one S’, Babeth will happily pay the postage, so it can join Her collection of ‘clangers’ :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Aha! I thought it was part of the barometer, it’s innards looked very scientific looking, but my noseyness :lying_face: is now in Parking mode :innocent: ta!

Baro’ and Barog’ took a significant hike up today :grinning:

It’s got colder and looks like rain… but the little arrow is moving very so gently… towards Fair… :thinking:

1 Like

Hope it stays fair Stella, off to the ‘seaside’ to pick up chicken and eggs at the Priory, Pen Lan, 56 :slightly_smiling_face:

Beautiful warm sunny day on the coast, SE Morbihan, had a lovely walk along the falaise and the port at Pen Lan cooler here, back home, though, line still climbing on the barograph :+1:
Chick in the oven soon :yum:

Beautiful day again, sunny warm, Barog’ and Mercury still rising :grinning:

Indeed, though I arrived to find the lawn has gone mad in the last three weeks.

I’d have done a bit more mowing but there’s this rule about not using the tondeuse after 7:00pm (not that the locals always observe it).

Lovely evening mind.

Mercury is set to rise at 05.54 … tomorrow …:upside_down_face::relaxed:

1 Like