What the French think of Johnson

I think in this particular regard @Geof_Cox added an interesting explanation as to why the phenomenon I’d identified was the case. It might be interesting to extend the argument about debt in the economy to the greater visibility of household budgets when most mortgage debt is fixed rather than floating rate, which is a major difference between UK and French markets.

1 Like

People constantly whingeing and whining about Brexit, which was how many years ago, must have very little in their lives. Let it go, move on, find something else. Things didn’t go the way you wanted. Ok. That happens in life but please stop bleating about it. Carrying things around like an undigested meal can’t be good for you.
I didn’t vote by the way, i simply get on with life. I see such things as a minor inconvenience. Stop being a moaning Brit.

Or simply focus on the many positives.

OK I’ll start:

Sorry that’s all I’ve got.

3 Likes

And a sense of humour.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
and you lecture those who did - interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Zero, actually, it is still happening now, which is thus current and why people are still talking about it, If it wasn’t for the Queen dying many people would have been marching about it in London last Saturday.

It,s been over six years now,nothing but negativity and negative outcomes for everyone,is it any wonder people are still talking about it?

1 Like

This is a very, very bizarre reply to @Nicky_Gailleton Steve. Her post (that you replied to) didn’t mention brexit at all, did it? In fact there’s hardly a mention of brexit in this whole thread.

So why did you introduce it? Could it be that it’s not Nicky, or the rest of us that are carrying brexit round like an undigested meal ?

3 Likes

Brexit is still painful for many in the UK. It is even more painful if you live overseas and many of us are still very angry about it. However there are plenty of groups still campaigning/complaining and it does help if you want to vent some of that anger against the madness of June 2016 by joining them and posting.
However what is done is done and we have to move on. Those of us that no longer live in the UK can only watch as Britain will drift further and further away from the EU.
My group Brits living in the EU27 after Brexit avoids all discussion of B leaving that to the many other groups.