Where do SF folk live?

bonjour les tous
beaucoup de questions aujourd’hui

• Is there a spreadsheet somewhere showing where folk live?
  • Do peeps know each other outside the confines of the site?
  • Wish we had more feedback from folk who returned to the UK. Glad? Sad? Good? Bad?
  • How many members does SF have?
  • Do any commute to the UK?
    bonne journee
1 Like

I’ve added my responses above… Hope they show up ok :blush:

oui merci Gareth
good old welsh moniker
I lived in Cardiff and Dinas Powys had relatives in Caerphilly, Llanbradach and Ystrad Mynach happy days
married toa wonderful but silent Englishman I miss the Welsh streams of consciousness

1 Like

After yesterday’s great result in rugby against the Springboks on their home turf, I’m not sure there’s much consciousness from many Welsh people today :grin:

1 Like

There is a map, with members’ locations [who choose to be on it]. I just tried to find how to open it but failed. Someone will come up with the answer to that.

It’s something that I am interested in, as well. I wish more people would agree to be on it.

I have met a member of SF twice and corresponded regularly, privately for over a year.

She and her partner came on a house-viewing with me - always gold to have disinterested opinions on that. And she went beyond the call of duty to help me lug 3 double mattresses, two sommiers, two wooden beds frames and associated bits

up The Cliff [steep steps, about 3 metres rise] and into the house [another 3 metres elevation, 60-70m horizontally]

I haven’t heard since early May and no response to an email 6 weeks ago. One worries …

2 Likes

I can open the map but dont know how to pin myself to it :roll_eyes:

See here:

1 Like

Sorry Matt but map location doesn’t appear to me via avatar, preference route

It’s been a good weekend for the Northern Hemisphere, a lot different to twenty years ago.

1 Like

probably still knackered? :slight_smile:

I will give it a miss planted to many Bananas and Giant Redwoods in friends gardens down south but over the years in four departments

:rofl::joy: i had some landscape clients that annoyed me, so I planted a line of balsam poplars on their property.

1 Like