Where to buy Weetabix?

Now you’re talking, stuff to stick to the insides. Driving my road train through the NT I came across a mate who had flipped his 3rd trailer, After a while there were a load of us there and we managed to right it and capture most of the cows that had shot out of the top. Then a fire and the baked beans and billy came out, we always had a dozen cans and tea in the cab. Inappropriately we left the cans with the damped down fire and as I left I saw the the yellowy shapes sneaking out of the bush to lick the cans clean. My first sight of Dingos. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Why on earth would you want to buy Weetabix?
It sticks to the roof of your mouth and tastes like cardboard.
One of my very few food dislikes.

1 Like

I used to love Grape Nuts.

Lovely and crunchy, only came in a small box because it was very filling. Recommended by my Dad to a friend across the road he forgot to mention that. The poor man was still crunching away at lunchtime. :laughing:

But as to Weetabix Jane, Have you tried it with milk? :astonished: :laughing:

3 Likes

Because my son loves it. He’s only 1 but will happily eat 4 Weetabix for breakfast

7 Likes

Ha Ha!

1 Like

Our local lntermarche has Digestives, labelled [in French] ‘They’re English, but they’re good’

3 Likes

Talk about a back-handed compliment, but very French and provokes hilarity at the check-out, I find :grinning:

1 Like

I bought Weetabix this afternoon in Pontivy. It’s on offer.

Intermarché route d’Eymet, Bergerac, about an hour ago.

Aren’t these served as your last meal at the Dignitas Clinic?

1 Like

I haven’t read that in the user reviews!

Get mine in Atac (Part of B1 Auchan group) .

1 Like

Haven’t eaten Weetabix for years, but I enjoyed them without milk, straight out of the pkt with a slice of cold butter & a hefty spread of marmite.

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

We can get it in super u it is also reasonably priced it is in 36 boxes

36 boxes of weetabix - you really have to be craving them to need that many!

36 biscuits as they are called

A size I’ve not seen in the UK. It’s 24 or 48 on the local Tesco

Sorry Warren, I am with Andrew on that one. :laughing:

But at least they don’t get sucked into mush without the milk, and I have eaten them ‘raw’ , but with jam or marmalade. Only problem is all the bits flying in all directions as you bite. :roll_eyes:

And don’t eat them that way wearing an open necked shirt…if you have a hairy chest. :rage:

1 Like