Wild weather and crazy behaviour

Pysticism @Anglozone :tornado:

He is not kissing himself, there is no self, just an act of timeless co-creation.

Janus is a bit more subtle than looking both ways at once Tracey, seriously speaking and strictly in my personal ‘experience’ (non-experience).

He is the limbus, the there-but-not-there threshold, the act of transition, neither in nor out but both at the same time. We say “l was coming to see you when we met”, although it was you that was coming and it was I that was going at that time. When we go somewhere we are simultaneously coming nearer our destination.

The point at which we are both going and coming is the same, always, everywhere and nowhere.

“We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” T S Eliot, Little Gidding.

I know you geddit already!

You overestimate me Peter :laughing: now I’m totally confused! :confused:
:wink:

TBH this entire forum has felt a bit like an alternate reality recently

2 Likes

It’s pure unadulterated gobledegook looking for a playmate Tracey until his muse returns - a verbal partner to rejoice in the beauty of his words and quotes from long forgotten memories and ancient text. What fun - l’ve missed it more than l thought l might.

2 Likes

Good I thought it was the Lidl Shiraz

Lidl Shiraz Mary, lucky you - l’m having to make do with Roche-Mazet Chardonnay:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

@anon22869222 shows off her oenological side: “Good I thought it was the Lidl Shiraz” (if you’ve got it, flaunt it Mary!:grinning:)

Perish the thought, Mary! I scarcely ever touch the reds. Need to keep a clear head, sorry about your own, of course. It’s not obligatoire to sample my gobbledegook, but even profound sceptics like @Dan_Wood may acquire a taste, a bit like les véritables andouilles de Vire, a special treat in salty old Calavados!

What’s my ow ?

Unruly thumb, Mary, see above! :zipper_mouth_face:

It’ll never happen @Peter_Goble - Bonne Nuit.

Bonne nuitée, Dan! À demain? :scream: