World peace sign day

maybe GLOBAL, ask for opinions. Is there not a distinction between whether you show your hand palm side or back? My old man, did his bit and all but was really anti-war, in one of his rare good moods once told me that Chruchill got it wrong and always showed his v-sign the wrong way round given what he wanted to say. Needs looking into perhaps. I got work to do... later.

do you think I should change the graphic to say GLOBAL PEACE SIGN DAY

rather than WORLD PEACE SIGN DAY?

fully aware of that Brian which is why we have run with Global Peace Sign Day on the facebook page. One thing that concerned me was the 'sign' is also used as a sign for Victory, I hope that we can steer the conception of that usage to a positive one.

But that synergy could bode well. There are several images we use to associate with peace, the CND motif, a dove, that same 'hand sign' as used by bikers ( on a patch )

I'm quite comfortable with the hand gesture..a lot of the work has been done, every Japanese tourist has every pic doing one. Please note I am finding it difficult to make you admin on FB, but the Wordpress site invite I'll do shortly.

We have to be clever though, International Day of Peace, sometimes unofficially known as World Peace Day, is observed on 21 September every year. To inaugurate it the Peace Bel is rung at UN HQ in NY. The bell was cast from coins donated by children from all continents except Africa. It was a gift from the United Nations Association of Japan as 'a reminder of the human cost of war'. The inscription on one side reads: 'Long live absolute world peace'. So we must be very careful about the World Peace Sign Day message so as not to confuse people.

the venus for this sport

is really very spherical

not a level field

it's really quite hysterical

We meet here Brain, at exactly Twelve noon,

On the 24th of May

World Peace Day ( as it will be known by then ) Find the book of faces, and show yours there.

Let's go

You are on big time with me and this is one where I play the game deadly serious my friends.