Worming a cat

I’ve never heard of diatom tablets but it sounds like lots of thought has gone into the ingredients…:thinking:

I give mine the food grade diatomaceous earth daily in powder form…(I have a huge tub of it) and it’s really easy to just put a level teaspoon or heaped teaspoon into food and mix it in a bit…(so they don’t inhale it)

I also use it around door ways to stop ants and crawlies from entering the house or at least I did for the first couple of years here but haven’t had crawlies coming in since…except spiders…it doesn’t seem to kill them and I’m glad about that really as they keep the flies and mozzies down

It can also be used sparingly in coats avoiding facial area to deter/kill fleas and ticks…

is this Fuller’s earth?

I don’t think so…:thinking:

It’s food grade diatomaceous earth…

1 Like

This was wonderful made me laugh out loud. Thank you very much.

1 Like

I just mentioned diatomaceous earth really as an easy way of providing a benefit to a mother cat and her kittens if they are a way off being easily handled…

I started feeding a weak kitten that appeared in my front garden and made it a shelter in my barn…it was soon joined by many kittens and other adult cats and for a time I felt like I was feeding the neighbourhood…

I did the best I could…raw mince and chicken wings and

diatomaceous earth and apple cider vinegar but never got close enough to pick them up because of my Collies…

Anyway he must have got a good start in life and my elderly neighbours have taken him in…he still sits in my front garden and roams around my field like it’s his :grinning:

Here’s a pic of the kitten my eldest daughter is giving to my second daughter…all 4 kittens are going free to people she knows well and have never been advertised…they have had the best of everything she can give and mum will be spayed…,

My second daughter was looking for a kitten for ages and was appalled by prices being asked and the young age at which they were being sold…kittens need 12 weeks with their mum and she reported several advertisers…

There has been a huge problem in U.K. with dog theft to order and the extortionate prices being asked for pandemic puppy greeders whose sole purpose has been to cash in with no thought for the pups…

3 Likes

Sorry not sorry… I’ll get my coat :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes