Your photos - the view from your house

My pole’s much uglier and more “in your face” than your pole @anon64436995.

I think I win the ugly pole competition :smiley::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Gorgeous. Thanks George.

My pole is very self-important, has its own sovereign but currently weedy island territory. It also has very close allies standing protectively nearby, and two huge lamps to give nocturnal intruders no place to hide. It is the Post of Posts.

I feel a National Guide to the Magnificent Posts of France coming on…

2 Likes

It is over the Dordogne valley which is 100m below my house, it was huge and beautiful so I photographed it! I am assuming it came in from the Atlantic but there are no mountains around where I live, my house is on one of the the highest points around Bergerac (a glorious 157m above sea-level). The ground rises fairly quickly as you move up the valley.

1 Like

This is one view from our apartment in Bargemon - there are others to the south and west, but I love looking at the mural and the terrace across the street.

5 Likes

And this one is from the back deck of our house in South Bristol, Maine. No water view, but the shared deep-water dock is just around the corner, which means easy access without higher property taxes!

5 Likes

Lovely photos Nancy. Thanks for posting.

View from my back garden

7 Likes

Wow! Spectacular!

Yes, have to admit being rather jealous!!

1 Like

We decided to buy the house as soon as we pulled up outside. It was very like the view we had in Wales except with sunshine.

2 Likes

We bought our house for the view to the East, this is early evening. Not even I can do gin for breakfast!!!

6 Likes

Lovely view.

To keep this thread going… the view I posted originally was to the south. This is the one to the north. In the summer the view is almost completely obstructed by the trees.

1 Like

There be a few Mountains to be seen from the bottom of our Garden…

7 Likes

The view to the left of my back “garden”…field…ex wilderness…x :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The view to the left of my front garden…from my conservatory and the view my little field mousey guest was looking at whilst waiting patiently for me to open the conservatory door…x :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Beautiful.

From the balcon in the Tarn et Garonne…

4 Likes

Not the view, but on the front of the house tonight at 22h45

5 Likes