February 2018 in the Aude.
Oh, I love Carcassonne … lucky you… 
Only a holiday home in a nearby village right now, but I look forward to moving permanently in the future…
Beautiful photograph!
Lovely photos Amanda. Thanks.
Just found this from February 2012. My étang was completly frozen and then the snow fell. As you can see the neighbour’s cat enjoyed using it 
Really like this one Ann. My cats hate the snow and you would never catch one of them doing this.
I kept hoping they wouldn’t try the short cut when the thaw set in !
I had 2 beautiful cats many years ago that both hated snow. However one didn’t mind the rain and would follow me down the fields and through puddles, the other just sat inside looking disdandful 
Makes me feel cold just looking at them 
Lovely photos. Thanks.
It’s rare to get that much snow so far south . I havn’t seen it before
Haven’t had any in our bit of Brittany
Nice pics 
My first year in France there was snow in Montpellier (2007). The locals were behaving as if it was gold nuggets coming down from the sky. Didn’t realise how unusual snow was in that part of France until then.
When I lived in S Portugal, I was surprised how cold it could get, had snow and often a cm or 2 of ice on pools outside overnight.
Had serious snow in Southern Spain too!
Stunning photos. Thanks for sharing.
Lovely @Roger_Bruton 








)